Chapter I - Getting Ready

Makoto's Mom: Makoto, Wake Up! You're already 15 minutes late because you sleep through your alarm!

Makoto: Oh shoot, did I sleep that much longer? I might have to skip eating breakfast so I can catch the bus!

I feel so dumb right now sleeping through my alarm clock. I mean come on! The first day of school, not to mention, the school that I'm attending is Hope's Peak Academy, One of, or if not, The most prestigious school in Japan, and you're wondering how I got a chance to attend Hope's Peak? Simple, a lottery, a damn lottery got me in there and called me the Ultimate "Lucky" Student even though my luck is mostly towards the bad side as you can see at my situation right now but we can even agree that we can't call it a so-called "Talent' that they use to seek Students. At least I got a chance to attend there, Now my luck for the year is gone now.

Makoto's Mom: Yes you did but son, Don't ignore your health. You will be confused when you reach Hope's Peak and can't process things normally.

Makoto: Alright, Mom thank you for caring but can you at least drive me there just this once because I may miss the bus?

Makoto's Mom: I'll be more than willing to drive you there! Just tell me when you're ready to go and I'll get my keys.

Makoto: Alright I'll be going to the shower then, see you at breakfast, Mom!

Makoto's Mom: I will be in the living room if you need anything.

Makoto: Alright Mom. I'll be there in a few minutes!

- During the shower -

Makoto: How can I make a good first impression on my class? *Thinking*

Well, at least I'm not gonna be alone there. I at least I know someone when I attend there. First is Sayaka Maizano, we didn't talk that much but we have common knowledge between us because we are in different classes as she is in Class A as I am in class B. We see each other but we don't proceed to act, I mean, I DON'T PROCEED TO ACT, AGGGHH. My head is still confused about love but I practically have a crush on her, there I said it. But there's no chance in hell or heaven that she has any attraction towards me, I'm just too average. Curse my awful luck. I'm too freakin' average. Hell, even my sister has a better reputation than me, good for her. While poor ol' me here needed to drag my reputation on a steep hill just to climb the top. And the other one is Junko Enoshima, she's my childhood friend since 3 years old. I practically help her cope with her depression and make her happy to my fullest extent. And luckily we're in the same class in middle school so I practically know all of her. But I'm gonna admit, she is HOT. The problem is she's kinda arrogant and flashy which I hate most about her. But I'm a goody-two-shoes to left her to be bullied and stand up to her, but at the same time, I put myself in a dangerous position because of my "ferocious" act, they will just laugh and proceed to beat the hell up of me then finally they left. Junko is always worried that one day I may be going to a hospital because of her but I reassure her that if she's safe, I'm happy, then she proceeds to hunt them down with her sis- WHAT? Ohh, I forgot she has a sister, her name is Mukuro Ikusaba, I don't know what she's like but she's attending the same school as Junko and I. She's the Ultimate Soldier I believe so she can kick their butts off the ground. I admire her because she's Protective of her sister and Junko is being resilient. I give her that.

Makoto: Well I just follow my Mom's opinion: Just Be Yourself.

- After the shower and changing clothes -

*Walking down the stairs*

Makoto's Dad: I see someone looking dapper with his outfit!

Makoto: Stop with the "Modern" slang, Dad! (Sometimes when you try to blend in with the Cool kids, kinda funny when he tries to use slangs.)