Apprehension

"I'll be back in 10 minutes." Ana sighed, pulling her now clean and dry shirt over her arms.

"Are you sure you're alright to travel alone?" Alessia asked, concerned for her daughter's emotional state.

"I'll be fine, Mum." Ana smiled wearily, heading over to Hermione's fireplace and grabbing a handful of Floo Powder.

Hunter leapt down from one of the dining chairs and hurriedly trotted over to Ana's feet, where she proceeded to place him safely in the bag on her shoulder.

Ana gazed at the three women watching her, sending them a small smile in hopes of easing the worried looks off their faces, "I won't be a minute."

She waited until she received a smile and nod from her Mum before throwing the powder down and flooing to Hogwarts.

With agility that came with years of practise, Ana stepped out of the Headmistress' fireplace without an ounce of struggle.

"Ah, morning Ana!" Minerva smiled, pulling the glasses from her face as she regarded the younger witch, "Are you quite alright child? You look rather ill."

"If I could tell you Minnie, you know I would. But theres no point in worrying you too." Ana sighed, plopping herself down in the seat the Headmistress had offered her.

"Is there anything I can do to help, dear?" The old transfiguration professor asked, placing a hand over Ana's.

Ana was silent for a second before she made her decision, "Make sure Dean is well protected tonight. That he's had the potion. Please, above all, make sure no child is out of bed and walking outside the castle tonight. It's not safe, Minnie." 

McGonagall set Ana with a solemn gaze, "This is about the recent attacks?"

Ana only nodded in response, refusing to give up any details until they were proven.

"Very well, dear. I trust your judgement. Hogwarts will heed your warning."

Ana sent the Headmistress a tense smile just as the door to her office opened and Draco strolled through.

"Hey beautiful, how's my favourite person in the world doing?" Draco teased lightly, a bright smile stretched over his cheeks as he placed a kiss on the crown of Ana's head, handing her the potion.

"You're such a suck-up!" Ana chortled, taking the bottle out of his hands, "Thank you. This will bring Remus some peace of mind tonight."

"What's wrong?" Draco asked bluntly, sending the Headmistress a curious look, before shifting his gaze back to his cousin.

"I can't say quite yet." Ana apologetically mumbled, guilt filling her gaze as she hated withholding information from Draco.

"When will I be able to know?" Drake frowned, anxiety beginning to wash over his once cheerful face.

"By tomorrow, maybe. But you'll both be one of the first to know as soon as we figure it out." Ana promised, standing up from her seat and hugging Draco tightly, "I can't stay long. I've got to get back to pick Leon, Silas and Ted up. I'll Floo you tomorrow."

Draco held his cousin tightly, as if trying to squeeze any anxiety out of her body, "Alright Annie, keep me updated alright? I love you all."

"We love you too." Ana sighed, savouring Draco's presence while she had it. "Right, I best be going."

Before Ana threw any Floo powder down she gave Draco one last message, "Drake... please look out for Dean tonight. If there is any trouble, send for me."