Ron

We didnt talk to Nico much the rest of the day. he hung out at the back of our classes and very clearly didnt want to talk to anyone. so we left him to brood in a corner. we had learned last year that this was Nicos way of processing his feelings. Nothing of intresthappened for the rest of the week untill our first DADA class. Lockhart had brought a cage of cornish pixieswhen they saw Nico they freaked out. i dont what it is, but there is something about him that makes magical creatures simply mad with rage. as soon as the pixies saw him they went berserk. when the cage opened they flew straight at him ignoring the rest of the class. but when they got a foot away the all went limp and fell to the floor dead. it was as if they had hit a cloud of pure death. Nico had seemed totally unsurprised about this.

a few days into october we're in a doubles transfiguration exam with the Slytherines. Hermione is on her twelfth additional page of the four page exam. Nico has just crossed out his answer on number fourteen for the seventh time. the two are totaly different breeds of brainiac. Hermione can memorise trivia and theory inside and out but Nico has a certain intuition that is hard to put into words. im not sure which of them is technicaly smarter. Meanwhile Harry has written average length, but im sure more or less correct responses, while im staring at the page with a vague general recolection of this material having been covered in class. suddenly theres a loud pop and i look up to see everyone, Mcgonnogal included, staring at a young boys ghost. only its not like any ghost ive ever seen. instead of being pearly white he apeared in full living color but still transparent. a purple glow eminated from around him. Nico looks up from his paper and smiles. "Hello Agrius." "Hey Neeks." the ghost replies happily. I turn to Harry in disbelief and mouth Neeks? he shrugs. "What you doing?" The ghost asks. "Taking a transfiguration exam." Nico says as he turns back to his paper. with another pop Agrius disapears and reapears behind Nico looking down at his paper and frowns. "gods your handwriting is terrible Nico." Nico chuckles. "Its because of my dyslexia. I have a spell to straighten it out once i finish."

Suddenly Malfoy stands up. "Professor. This is very disruptive." Agrius looks at Malfoy with an annoyed expression then suddenly his face splits into a grin. with another loud pop he teleports infront of malfoy. " You're Draco Malfoy!" he exclaims.Malfpy looks shocked but then assumes his normal smug expression. "Yes, I am." he looks at nico with a huge grin. "Is it true you shit your pants in flourish and Blotts?" Agrius asks excitedly. Malfoys face falls as the class breaks into laughter. The he grits his teeth. "Yes.! Its true. Nico Hexed me!. Right after he came from KNockturn alley where he was buying dangerous ILLEGAL artifacts." The whole class went silent waiting to see Nicos reaction to this accusation. Nico ignores him and crosses out his answer yet again. "Agrius however seems very intrigued. With another loud pop he apears back in fron of Nico with a smile on his face. "What did you buy Nico? Something cool? Something fun?

At this point Proffessor Mcgonnogal aparently recovers from the surprise of this unexpected visit. she jumps up from her desk and walks to Nicos. "Excuse me."she states mater of factly drawing Nico and agriuses attention. "Im sure you are quite a friendly young laire." Mcgonnogla says. "Thank you!" Interupts agrius hapily. "I, Yes Your welcome." stammers Mcgonnogal. "However as Mr. Malfoy has pointed out, you are disrupting my exam. Nico Sighs and sets down his quill. "Agrius. What do you need?" Agrius frowns. apparently he had been quite enjoying his visit and didnt want to get top business just yet. "I have a message for you from Reyna." Nico raises an eyebrow. "She says Jason is Missing." Nico and Agrius stare at each other in such complete silence that even Mcgonnogal doesnt dare disturb it. "Missing How?" Nico finally asks. "What do you mean missing." "Well." Agrius begins stretchbing out the word. "He went into his cabin at night. then he didnt come out in the morning and he wasnt there when they went to find him and that was the first of october and now its the fifth and no one has seen or heard from him sense." he pauses, for dramatic effect. "I think is what she means by missing."

Nico sighs and pulls out his wand. Pointing it at his Paper he mutters "Bene Scribere". suddenly his writing re arainges itself into neat and tidy lines. "Damn Big Three Kids. They always manage to get themselves sucked into nonsense they have no business being in, then leaving the mess for someone else to clean up." He grabs his essay and carries it to Mcgonnogals desk then returns to his desk and pulls out a slip of parchment and begins writing. Agrius frowns. "Are'nt you a big three kid?" he asks. Nico looks up. considers this for a moment then responds. "I stand by my statement." Agrius laughs. Nico folds up his slip of paper, grabs the candle off his desk and pours wax on the fold, the presses his ring into it to seal it. then hands the letter to Agrius. "take this back to Reyna." Nico Stands up and shouts into the air. "Nick" with another pop Nearly headless Nick apears in the class room and bows his head. "Master Di angelo." "Round up the headless Hunt Sir Nicholas. I need you to organise a search party. ill give proper instructions in dungeon number fourty four in two hours." Nearly headless Nick bows his head. "As you wish."