Chapter 1:Injured

Fresh's P.O.V

I was just wandering around a random au when I heard something, it sounded like painful cries. I went to check out what was happening.

I turned the corner to see Dream on the floor, injured and crying. I looked around to see if anyone else was there, it was just us. I went up to him.

 "Dream, broski, you alright?" I asked him. He shook his head, probably not in much of a mood to talk. I decided to help him, I don't know why.

 I picked him up bridal style and took him back too my home. I layer him on the couch and went to get some bandages.

 I cleaned up his injuries and wrapped them in bandages and bandaids. I looked down at him, he must have passed out. I sat down and waited for him to wake up.

I saw his eyelids slowly flutter open. He looked around and then at me. "Did you help me Fresh?" He asked me.

 "Of course, I couldn't just let my broski alone like that. That would be unrad." I heard him giggle a bit, it was cute.

 "Thank you so much!" He said.

 "Hey Dream, if you don't mind me asking, who did that to you?" He seemed to get nervous when I started acting serious.

 "Just some monsters, not a big deal." He said, trying to smile.

 "Why did you let them hurt you though?" I asked suspiciously.

 "Because I deserve it." He said, giving a sad smile.

 "You didn't deserve that broski, your a very good person." I said, trying to cheer him up. I don't know why I care about him so much, he's just different.

 "Anyway, I'm awake now, so what should we do?" Dream asked trying to change the subject. I decided I would ask more questions later.

{AUTHOR}

I am really starting to many books at once, I just got this idea and wanted to do it. I'll try to post the next part soon, goodbye!