Chapter 13: For Sale

Nightmare's P.O.V

Me and Fresh have been here looking in this au for about an hour I think, I don't have any way to tell time here.
Then, we saw a guy walk out of a store. He wore a big jacket with the hood up and looked around.

"Am I crazy, or is that guy giving off some bad vibes?" Fresh whispered, making sure he couldn't hear us.

"He is, I'll follow him. You stay here in case any one else suspicious here." Fresh nodded and I took off down the way this guy went.
He went down the street for awhile, until he turned a corner into a alley.

He went down and into a door on the side. I went to the door and listened, I could here him talking to someone.

"Here's the money, now show me your options." This already didn't sound good, what the hell is he buying?

"Right this way sir." I could here there footsteps become quieter, I need to go inside now.
I slipped into he building and went into the direction of where I heard the footsteps and occasional talking.

"So, here is option one." I saw him open a door, the man in the hood looked inside and shook his head. They made it through every door on this floor and then the man who I assumes owns this place began to walk upstairs.

I looked into one of the doors, what is he showing this guy?

The windows looking inside were small, but I still looked. There was a room with one window with bars on it, a bed and I couldn't see the other side of the room.
But, on that bed was a girl with a blindfold over her eyes as she laid helpless on this bed.

This bastard is selling people.