Chapter 12

Dream's P.O.V

They came down again and tortured me, this time it was not only physical, but psychological. They reminded me that I was worthless, I was nothing more than a useless toy.

I hope they will kill me soon though!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Nightmare's P.O.V

It took us an entire night to search two aus! How are we supposed to find my brother when we are going so slow!? We need to come up with a different process.

I will call a meeting and come up with new groups to search in.

At The Meeting

"So, why are we here boss?" Horror asked me.

"Dumbass, we are probably here to talk about Dream more. It's all he ever does anymore." Dust said, I was angry that he was mocking me.

"Well, Dust. How would you feel if Phantom was kidnapped?" I said, smiling. But I'm sure everyone could sense my anger. It was practically radiating.
He didn't respond to that.

"Anyway, I called this meeting to tell you all what your new groups for searching will be, since it took way to long when we just split into two groups."

"Group number one, Dust and Horror."
"Group number two, Error and Killer." I said, looking up to see if they were all paying attention.
"Finally, Fresh. Your with me." I looked at everyone, they all nodded, signifying that they knew what to do.

"That's all I suppose. You will all be searching in these groups by tonight. So be up and ready by midnight.
You are all dismissed." Every one got up one by one and left the room. Probably all to sleep.

I still need to decide who will search which an tonight.

------------------------------------------------------------

Dream's P.O.V

I heard them, they were coming in again. I wonder if I can finally die!

I could hear there footsteps pounding on the cold, concrete floor. One of them turned the lights on and the other started to get me off of that table.

Once all the straps were on he picked me up. I looked around, I could see my blood all over that table and floor. I then looked down at myself.
Bloody, bruised, and burned.
Well, that's all I could see at least. Who knows how bad it is under my clothes.

"We thought you could look at what we've done." The one holding me whispered in my ear in a twisted, happy, tone. I shivered at his words.
I noticed he was carrying me to a giant mirror.

Finally, I can see how horrible I look after however long I've been stuck here.