Chapter 10: The Meeting

Nightmare's P.O.V

We went inside, there was a huge, long table with chairs circled all around. Ink and Blue were in the front, and all the other Sanses were sitting near them.

There was a noticeable spot for us, it was the spot everyone was as far away from as they could be. Except for Fresh, he was gonna sit with us if looked like.

Well, I see why. No one likes him either. I made the gang sit down, and whispered to them that they would have to behave and stay quiet.

 "Thank you all for coming." Ink said, catching everyone's attention.

 "We have found an idea of who might've kidnapped Dream." Everyone was completely silent now, there eyes practically glued to Ink. "I'm afraid you will not like it though." He added.

 What the hell is that supposed to mean? 

 "We were told of two men who recently escaped jail. They would kidnap, rape, and sell young men and women." My heart dropped.

 I looked around, I was the shock and horror on everyone's faces. Fresh though, he looked like he could kill us all right there, I can't imagine what he'll do when we find these guys.

 "There appearance is not known, they seem to have some ability to change it. Our job is to find these men." 

 So, we have to find to specific guys and we don't even know what they look like. This is just fucking great.

 "I suggest looking in alleys and other places with not many people at night." Ink added. "That is all, you are dismissed."

 I grabbed the murder trio and left. It looks like we have some searching to do tonight.