Chapter 2: The Culprits

Fresh's P.O.V

Me and Dream just talked for awhile. I showed him all around my au. He seemed to love it.

 "Your world is just so colorful and happy!" He said while skipping down the street. He just makes me feel something I've never felt before, do I love him?

I still wanted to find out who hurt him. I'll make sure they suffer. No one hurts Dream.

 "I want you to tell me who hurt you." I asked him in a very serious voice. This seemed to startle him. " Please, I just want to help you." I added, hoping that would convince him to tell me.

 "Fine they were these three monsters *insert good description of them.*" Dream told me everything I needed to know. Now I just have to find them.

Dream eventually left to go back home. Now that he was gone I could finally go look for those bastards.

I went back to the au where I found Dream and went to look around. After awhile I finally found someone who fit Dream's description.

 "Hey, were you the guys who attacked Dream?" I asked them.

 "Yeah, why does it matter to you?" One of the boys asked.

 "I would just like to have a little chat." After awhile I convinced them to follow me. I brought them into the woods where no one would see or hear us.

 Now I could finally give them some karma.