Chapter 6: The Back Of A Car

Dream's P.O.V

I couldn't see, my eyes were covered by a blindfold. And I couldn't take it off because my hands were tied. But, I could feel myself laying on a carpeted floor, but it was still hard. And I was bouncing a bit.

I was in the trunk of a car. And I had no clue where I was going.

Fresh's P.O.V

 "So, we all have to waste out time looking for Dream?" Horror asked, sounding annoyed.

 "It's not a waste of time, I said glaring at him. But he couldn't see my eyes because of my sunglasses.

"We will all help Horror, that is a order." Nightmare said. Horror and Killer rolled their eyes and we left.

Awhile Later

Dust's P.O.V

 "Come on boss! It's been hours, and we haven't even stopped once! Let's take a break!" Killer begged.

 "Fine, but only for a minute." me and Killer collapsed to the floor, exhausted.

A minute later Nightmare got back up. "Let's go." 

 "Already?!" I complained.I

 "Yes, now let's go." He glared at us. It was terrifying. So we got up to search again.

 "We don't even have a clue yet, I don't think we will ever find him!" Killer said, trying to convince Nightmare to just go home.

 "I know he's out there. And as his brother, I will find him." Nightmare sounded determined.

 "But you were just trying to kill him!" I shouted.

 "I've been a horrible brother, and I know I can never make up for it. But this can at least prove how sorry I truly am." Nightmare said, turning away from us.

 "How about you go find him with Fresh and let us go home and rest?" I offered.

 "Fine, we will meet up with Horror and Fresh. You guys can go home and we'll keep looking." Nightmare said, done with our crap.

We went to meet up with Fresh and Horror.

Finally we can rest.