Kyle

I can't believe he would tell me that. That little kid, screaming for his mom earlier, didn't have any mom now. His real mom... committed? And his adoptive mom is dead. I didn't let him see, so he might not know. He has Raven, so he should be fine. She is very protective of him.

Did he mean what he said to me, though. He basically told me he cared, but he might have just tried to make me feel better. Sean helped me more than he could ever know, but Alex caring, that made me promise myself to never even cut again. He can't lose anyone else, no matter how insignificant.

After I walk out, I walk a little bit into the hall, more in the dark, waiting for Sean to follow. I hear Alex jump and give Sean either a hug, or a high five, I think. Alex walks out, not noticing me, and walks down the hall, popping his head in other rooms upstairs.

Sean walks out a moment later, and doesn't see me. I quickly grab his wrist and yank him into the darkness with me.

"What in the feck lad? Why the feck would ye-" I cut him off with a kiss.

He kisses me back, but pulls away after a moment. He looks worried. His eyes tear up. I hug him.

"What's wrong Sean? Why are you crying?" I ask, my head in his chest.

He smiles, pulls me away and tells me everything is fine. I can tell it isn't. He looks familiar, from before we met, but who knows? He walks away, towards the stairs, and looks at me before going down them. I decide to go look for Alex.

"Alex! Where'd you go buddy?" I yell, not too loud, but loud enough for him to hear me.

I pop my head into all of the rooms but one. They are all empty, so I slowly walk towards the last room on the left. I breathe in, and push open the door when I exhale. My heart stops pounding when I see Alex, just fine, playing with my old train set.

"Alex? What are you doing?" I ask, a little concerned about how he got in here, as the door has always been locked since the accident.

"Playing. I hope you don't mind! The door was unlocked, and I was bored! Joey is here too!" Alex said.

I smiled, he must have an imaginary friend. I don't believe in ghosts, so it couldn't have been like in one of those scary movies. I walk out, leaving him to continue playing.

I quickly walk down the hall, and down the stairs. I go towards the living room, and see Raven with a knife to Seans throat. He is calm, but she is anything but. She drops the knife from his throat after he says something and runs upstairs, making eye contact with me when she passes.

I run over to Sean, and check to see if he is alright. I jump into his lap, and check him over. He cups my face with his hands, and we stare at each other lovingly. Right as Ginger walks in, I kiss him. God, we just kissed maybe fifteen minutes ago, and I already missed it.

I hear a shocked gasp from behind us.

"Sean? What is this? Why are you kissing him?" She asks, almost yelling.

She stomps over and pulls me off him, basically throwing me to the floor. She kisses Sean, but he pushes her away. Sean stands up and walks over to me. I am getting picked up bridal style by the sexy Irishman. I glare at Ginger as we walk by, towards the back door.

"Where are we going babe?" I ask, still baffled at what just happened.

"Outside, I saw a cute lil' picnic table, and we are going to have a picnic," Sean says, matter of factly.

"Okay," I say.

"Oh! Before I forget, do you have a computer, by chance? And a video camera?" Sean asks, fully serious.

"Um, yeah? I have one in the room next to mine, don't mind all the games, if you go in there though, I have a serious game addiction!" I say, laughing.

Sean laughs and holds up one finger, signaling he will be back in a second. Why did he want to know if I had a computer? And a video camera? Why would he need those? Maybe it is for work, or to contact someone, maybe family?

I get up off the bench of the table, and walk around. I find my way to the playset that my brother and I used before...before the accident. I stopped coming here after it happened. He was killed by an intruder who broke in. My brother was in the play room when it happened, the intruder broke in through the playroom window, using a ladder.

My brother was playing with the train when he got in. He saw my brother, Joeseph, and I guess panicked. He shot him four times before leaving out the same way he got in. I woke up to my four year old brother dead on the floor, gunshots in his head, and chest. Blood splattered everywhere. I was six at the time.

I wipe away the tears that have formed and go back to the table and wait for Sean. Wow, it has been quite a while. What is Sean doing in there? I get up, and start to walk towards the house, the leaves crunching under my feet.