Sean

I go upstairs and find the room that Kyle was talking about. I can try to make a quick little update video as to why I haven't posted anything. I wonder if this is happening everywhere, and not just here.

I walk in and immediately go to the games. He has a lot of good ones, mostly XBox, so I just go and sit down in front of his computer. He has a video camera laying on its side on the desk. I pick it up and position it in a decent place. I turn on the computer, and realize that the WiFi is working. I click on Steam, and try to find a decent game, that he already owns, of course.

I find Fall Guys, and open it up. I turn on the camera, after I start recording my screen.

"Top of the mornin' to ya laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye, and welcome back to, after a long while, Fall guys! This is going to be a little update as to why I might not be uploading as much, and a little bit a Fall Guys!" I click the play button and continue with, "So, you all probably know about the whole Chicago thing, and it might be other places too, but shite is going down here lads! I am not at my hotel, or with anyone I really know, but I am here in this house with a few people who have helped me, and I don't think they know who I am, which I am partially grateful for. I met someone that I now have feelings for, which is great, but they are a bit younger than me, not by much, though, only a few years. I am 18, and they are...younger by a few years. Anyway, there is a girl named Raven, her little brother, who is adorable, named Alex, a girl I met outside the pub, named Ginger, two girls, Sophia and Renee, who tried to kill me, and Kyle! SHITE! Feckin douche got me eliminated!" I kept going for about thirty or forty minutes, forgetting about Kyle outside, forgetting about what has happened, and just being in the moment.

I do my outro, and wave bye at the camera. I walk out into the hall, and immediately remember Kyle outside. I run to the stairs and see Kyle with a sandwich on the bench.

"Kyle oh my god I am so very sorry! I forgot and I was in the moment, I didn't mean to make you wait! I was only going to do a fifteen minute update video!" I realize what I said and look up at Kyle with wide eyes.

"Update video? For who? For what?" Kyle asks, almost yelling.

"For youtube, okay! I am a youtuber! I make gaming videos, and played a game and a video on your computer for youtube! Call me worthless! Do it! I DARE YOU!" I yell at him, blind with rage.

He looks back at me, tears streaking his otherwise beautiful face, and gets up to walk inside. I grab his wrist without thinking, and don't let go. He looks terrified, but I don't care.

"Don't turn your back on me!" I growl, my voice full of venom.

"Sean, please let me go. I don't care that you are a youtuber! I love you, but I am scared! Stop acting like this!" Kyle explained, fear thick in his voice.

I let go of his wrist, and before I can even say sorry, he is running away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about the short chapter, school is taking up most of my time, so I haven't been able to keep up. Also writers block sucks, so if this is awful, I am sorry, please tell me if you would like me to continue! I really like this, and have big plans for it in the future, but I want to make sure you guys even like it!!!!

Thanks!!!❤❤❤❤