~~Chapter 9 ~ New feelings~~

I slowly got up and looked around. It still felt like something or someone was watching me.

Although there was another feeling. The feeling of hate. I hated someone or something but I couldn't remember who or what.

I went out and was mostly walking around. I had a feeling I was supposed to do something.

I found some sheep. Something told me to kill them. I pulled out my sword started swinging at the sheep, blood splattering everywhere.

I swung at them each swing seemed to be filled with hate for the animal. I didn't really care for it. I licked the blood of my lips. It tasted much better and fresher than what I have. I sat away from the sheep.

Someone came out of the trees behind me.

"Mumbo? What are you doing here? And did you kill those sheep?"

"Why does it concern you"

"Jease Mumbo im just asking. I came up here to relax, think about how im going to get Ren back."

"Hmm"

"Just so you know Ren trapped the stock exchange."

"Did I ask. No."

"Has anyone pranked you yet? At all?"

"That's my business that doesn't concern you."

"Well, I have another question. Why did you kill those sheep?"

"Why the hell does it concern you. Besides, I felt no pain for those animals. They're just extra beings sharing the same space as me."

"D-dont you think that's kinda... Cruel?"

"Not at all."

"Mumbo wha-"

"They just waste space. They're all just meaningless beings."

"Mumbo what happened to you? You used to be so nice!"

Doc growled at me, causing the grass around him to singe and burn up.

"Hm"

"What!?!"

"I could help you come up with a retaliation-"

"Really?!?"

"But,"

"What the hell do you want from me Mumbo!"

I held out my hand.

"I have a deal for you."

"What is it!?"

Doc growled at me again. He wasn't menacing when almost everyone knew that when he was around Bdubs his true colors would show. He tries acting intimidating when really he's just a big softy.

"Form a group with me. We could work as a team and get rid of them."

"What else do you want out of this! I know this isn't just what you want!-"

"To be a leader."

"What-"

"I want to be a leader in this war. I build Redstone machines to help and defend you, while you do everything else. Simple isn't it. Just like everything in this world."

"W-what? I- O-okay then."

He took and my hand and shook it.

"Call me by my new name."

"Which is?"

"Static~"

[The next three chapters after this may be really short compared to other chapters or sorta long]