~~Chapter 17 ~ Forgotten~~

"YOU'RE NOT THE ONE WHO JUST LOST YOUR BOYFRIEND, STATIC!!"

I watched Doc stomp away with his trident, probably to team Voids base, which was a dark island floating in the sky with a literal pillar of darkness underneath it, attached to the bottom of the island.

My headache had gotten worse. I decided to go try and find someplace that was calmer than my team's base.

I was flying around when I found a particular building. It was in the style of Skyfall's base just with some of the new nether blocks.

We were supposed to change worlds by now?

No?

No.

This was a glitch.

The nether update wasn't due until sometime next season and it's still near the beginning of this season. But the top layer did look peaceful. I went in and looked around. There was a hole in the floor that seemed to go down to the rest of the layers. I went down to the one under me. It was a storage area and what seemed to be half an armory? I went down to the bottom layer which had a small landing pad that was filled with water and had a fog effect at the bottom.

I came up to the surface and was pushed back under. I looked up to see Skyfall pushing me under. This was Skyfalls base. I sparked a bit in the water sending it all throughout the water, shocking both me and Skyfall. I came back up to the surface and started sputtering, trying to get the water out of my lungs. I was barely affected by my shock. Skyfall was laying on the floor coughing and sputtering, unable to move any of his body parts.

"mu..by..."

He continued sputtering but he was crying.

I held my head. It felt like something was trying to get out or...
I gripped at my hair in pain. I fell to my knees holding my head. There were pictures. Pictures going through my head they kept reminding me of stuff I couldn't remember. It finally stopped on something. It was Skyfall. He was on my chest asleep.

"No. NO! NONONONONO! WHY CANT I REMEMBER THIS!!"

I teleported back to the team base. I was still holding my head.

"What happened to you?"

Zombie came around a corner.

"The hells going on with your eyes!?!"

"What."

...

"WHAT."

"T-They're switching from red to black..."

I groaned and went to my workshop. I laid on the couch I had down there. I tried going to sleep but I keep thinking about what I had seen. Why the hell would Skyfall be laying on my chest in the first place? I layed there trying not to think about it.

~~~~~~

I saw something fall into the water of my landing pad. I quickly ran over and looked, seeing Static there. I pushed him down into the water and ended going in with him. He shocked the water sending electricity into me and him. I came back up and out of the water. I was coughing and sputtering. I tried moving only to find that I couldn't move any of my body parts.

There was something at the back of my mind but I couldn't remember what. I said something but I couldn't hear myself. Static had teleported away and I was left on the floor coughing up water trying to get air in my lungs. Scarred came down as soon as he heard me from the lookout. At least I think he heard me.

He was talking to me.

I could see his mouth moving.

Everything was numb.

Everything seemed to be darker than it had before and it just kept getting darker.

And darker.

And... darker...

Everything went black as I was left on the floor with a worried Scarred above me.

bit shorter but ehh