Chapter 7: Pink

Author's Note 5: In this series, Squid Sisters are sisters but in the official version, they are cousins. (From Now Chat Room Messages will be screenshots)
_______________________________________________________________________________

?? ???????(unknown person[letter count] format) (appears) : Hello Iris. I've been waiting you. I have news to you. You have a sister. And I am your father!

Iris(remembers something): WHAT?!

DJ (Octavio): I am your biological father (pulls out birth sheet).

Callie: Honey! I miss you *runs and hugs him, cries in joy and touch*

Iris: F...F...Father? *also runs and hugs him, cries in joy and touch*

DJ (cries for the 1st time in life): I miss you too Iris!

Goodman(confused): Who are you Pink Octopus and why are you crashing the party?

DJ: I was Iris' biological dad. The separation of our family was a long story......

*flashback starts, DJ Octavio P.O.V.(flashback/dreaming format)*

Back in 2013, me and Callie met. Although Inklings are considered 'enemies' with Octolings/Octarians, we still fell in love. So while the Inklings are sleeping, we texted with each other on my special phone(original one is when I use at day, special phone locked in safe that only I can open during bedtime.)  In 2015, I feel like Octolings need a place to stand in the society so I set up the Octarian Empire in Octo Valley. I got defeated by Agent 3 when I tried to talk to him (along with Octobot King 1) and got trapped in a snow globe. Originally I thought I will get treated well, but those damn agents won't even give me my daily essentials and left me nearly starving to death.

It was at that moment, I realized that every Inkling is actually kind to Octarians (Examples being Callie and Marie) except those damn agents (Agent 3 [Incline,male] and Agent 4 [Ashley,female]. The only reason I 'brainwashed' Callie in 2017 is because she was willing to support me to make the Agents leave us Octolings/Octarians alone. Note that I DID NOT force her to do so. Using the upgraded version of my previous robot(Octobot King 2) in Octo Canyon(revamped Octo Valley), I tried to banish them from our lands.  But I forgot to check the safety issues and the punches threw back at me.  I fell and failed again and Callie reunited with Marie and Sheldon again.

In 2018, me and Callie secretly have sex and born twins: Iris Poseidon (Inkling) and Olivia Poseidon (Octoling, Agent 8). However, the Ink Laws does not allow Inklings and Octolings to marry so we have no choice but to divorce, each taking one of you kids. Iris has been taken care of Callie while I took of Olivia. In 24th October 2018 (after I redeemed myself and my empire and Octolings were allowed on surface) , I was once taking Olivia for a walk in the subway.  When I wanted to pee, I went to the toilet to do so and came out and, boy, Olivia was gone!  I asked C.Q.Cumber that did he saw her earlier.  But he said, 'Agent 8 has just finished all 80 station missions and retrieved all memory cakes 1 week ago. Besides,she has also rid Commander Tartar (and brainwashed Agent 3), our biggest vermin with the help of  Pearl and Marina. My last memory is that I see Agent 8's screams for help in Station A -1(Abandoned Stations), I rushed to help. I saw a mallet-holding penguin kidnapping her. I tried to stop him, but I got knocked out cold by a stone on the forehead. Dr.Mario said it is a serious wound and would last for the rest of the year.  That's why I always wear a conductor's cap!' I tried for find her, but I don't have her contact.  However, according to Marie (my wife's friend), she has a son (Isaac) dating Olivia but he only known her as Octo and lived in 8888 Eight Street.'  The problem is I'm bad at geography so I can't track her location.

*flashback ends*

Goodman: So that's who you are, huh? You're my 2nd favorite artist, after Squid Sisters!

DJ Octavio: Yeah, So that is my story.

Goodman: Let's go find 'The Penguin' Tomorrow!  By the way, what's your house address?

DJ Octavio: Boss Kettle 5 (Bomb Rush Blush/Tide Goes Out), Cephalon H.Q (Area 5), Octo Canyon.

Goodman: OK.  Would you like some food?

DJ Octavio: Yes. Earlier today when I left home to buy books, my house has been raided and ransacked. The robbers stole all of my food.  I've been searching everywhere for food and I came across here.

Goodman: How about a stay in the Mansion for a night or two?

DJ: I'd rather reunite with Callie and Iris but guess we'll sleep in your lounge's extended couch!

Goodman: I guess so.  Come, stay with us! *turns to others* You guys may leave anytime. We have a special guest to serve.

_______________________________________________________________________________

The next day......

*doorbell rings*

Marie: *yawns* Hello?(opens door) (Shocked to see DJ) Octavio?

Octavio: That's me. I am Octavio and I am here to confirm that Iris was actually your niece. (pulls out birth sheet) See?

Marie: Oh well.  I can see that Issac's date is cut short then. Besides, a tween should never date to avoid unintentional sex.

Octavio: Now if you excuse me I have to come in and discuss how to convince that hammer-wielding penguin. (gets in house)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the house......

Marie: I know who it is...it was that damn King D.D.D! He once tried to blackmail me but his Computer broke down before he even sends it1

**TV BREAKING NEWS**

Goodman: Breaking News, M'kay! Reports of raping had been sent to the police force about a crazy criminal named King D.D.D..(a.k.a Mr. 3-D) Earlier Morning witness Donkey Kong witnessed him and called the cops. Chief Brooklyn T. Guy, Officers Mr. Timothy Top and Ms. Bonnie Bottom tried to arrest him, but Chief Guy got knocked out by D.D.D's mallet while Officer Top and Bottom tried to get him but failed because he was too fast and they fainted because of a heat stroke. All 3 cops are only slightly bruised and will resume service tomorrow after they received treatment and rested for a night at The Grand Local Hospital. Should anyone see Mr. 3-D, take evidence of him and call the cops. Next up for news is......(Iris switches off TV)

DJ: We need to get him and try to find Olivia. FAST. (others agree)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile on Jackie(nicknamed Jacky) house, 8968 Eight Street, Pensacola......11:00 pm

Jackie (Superhuman): *comes home* After 9 hours of being a teacher at Confucius Institutes, I can finally rest.*gets to rooftop to observe the stars Good thing Jacky 2(son),Kim Chu(wife) and Ping/Pong (conjoined twin daughters).  They won't bother me now.  By the way (Sees something using super-vision power.), I see something...an pink octopus girl getting raped by a large penguin, interesting...(realized it was Mr. 3-D raping his daughter)......oh no! I gotta call the cops!(dials 911)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile on Squid Sisters' House......

Callie (phone rings, picks it up): Hello?

Jackie: Hello ,this is Mr. Jacky C speaking. Using my super-vision, I see King 3-D (De-De-De) raping Olivia. I have sent an audio tape of Olivia.

Marie: I'm calling the cops right now. Any other evidence?

Jackie: No?

Octavio(declared sternly): He'll meet his doom...very soon.

(1190 Words)

_______________________________________________________________________________

SML Question: How will Octavio stop King DeDeDe?