Chapter 9: Trial

Spectators' P.O.V (P.O.V format from this chapter and on)

Spewart The Lawyer(One of the Broodals from Odyssey, Google it.) declared, 'All the gangs had been thrown in prison except King DeDeDe as we wanted to judge him alone. Originally court cases are closed and will not be open to the public. But this case...I decided to make an exception just this once because this case was extremely severe. Defendants, Plaintiffs, and the juries, please come forward.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note 6: People Involved In King DeDeDe's trial:

Judge/Main Lawyer: Spewart The Great

Court Clerk: Madame Broode

Defendants: Meta Knight, Dark-Matter Blade, Zero 1, Zero 2, Yin(left Yin-Yarn) and Yarn(Right Yin Yarn) (friends)

Plaintiffs/ Witnesses: DJ Octavio, Squid Sisters

Juries: (No juries for fairness reason)

Prosecutor: Brooklyn T. Guy

(The below text will be using active speech)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spewart boomed, 'Prosecutor, please step forward and talk.'

'OK.  According to authorities, King DeDeDe was a wanted criminal before the events of the sanitized Inklings/Octolings. He was caught earlier before for stealing and hiding gunpowder for experiments. The gunpowder was owned by Montgomery Mining Inc. are they are planning to transfer it to cannonballs for The Mushroom Military. Although we sentenced him to jail for 10 years, he managed to sneak in a piece of dynamite and escaped 1 year later. This time, we caught him again doing more dangerous crimes include life trafficking, attempted brainwashing, human abusing and raping others, according to Officers Top & Bottom,' explained Chief Brooklyn T. Guy.

'Well, the brainwashing was not his intention. He wanted to create a substance that makes us immortal but it has side effect. For the gunpowder, he wanted to make dynamite and detonate it underground to build his new lab. For the jail, he wanted freedom. ' Zero 1 defended.

'Good. Now we shall hear it from our witnesses/plaintiffs.' said Brooklyn T. Guy.

DJ Octavio went first. 'Firstly, he kidnapped Olivia. Then he blackmailed me after she was kidnapped. Here's the G-mail Screenshot.

Zero 2 defended, 'So? This does not prove anything about King DeDeDe

Zero 2 defended, 'So? This does not prove anything about King DeDeDe. It may be others who kidnapped Olivia'

Callie replied, 'Well, what about this?' (puts down Hyper-Shade Replica, shows footage of King DeDede's crimes)

All people are surprised, their jaws open in shock Marie gives DeDeDe the death glare and DeDeDe shakes in fear.

Spewart asked,' Any words to say for yourself DeDeDe?'

DeDeDe replied angrily, 'F*** you all! You guys are good-for-nothing, idiotic, useless son-of-a-b****es!'

Everyone echos a gasp in shock, muttering

Spewart boomed, 'SILENCE!'

Everyone shuts up.

Spewart declared, 'I will now give my conclusion. KING DEDEDE. You are accused of child abuse, brainwashing, attempted murder and participating in illegal organizations. I now sentence you to a life sentence in jail. Case dismissed. Take him away!'

DeDeDe: tries to escape from the guards but the guards corner him, cuffing dragging him away.

Everyone: cheers, Callie and Marie high-fives and DJ Octavio smiles.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Below will re-use dialogue)

1 day later...

Ink Mayor: Thank you all for coming to this ceremony. Here, I would like to award The Squid Sisters and DJ Octavio with Mayor Medals and a bag of cash worth $10,000,000. Callie, Marie, DJ Octavio, please come forward.

Squid Sister Fans: *wild burst of cheer*

Ink Mayor: *awards the trio medals, another wild burst of cheer is heard from the crowd.*

All (Squid Sisters + Octavio): Thank you! Thank you!

Ink Mayor: So that do you want to say to the citizens?

Marie: May I go first? 

Ink Mayor: Sure!

Marie: Alright. (taps mic) As you may know,  the previously 10007 Brainwashed Squidlings/Octolings (General name: Inklings)had been cured with a special substance and the Heavenly Music (Calamari Inkatation). So if you were one of their friends and family, go retrieve them.

Callie: My turn next! (gets mic from Marie): As you all may know, DJ Octavio is a former nemesis. I mean, yeah, he does many bad deed before, but now he has redeemed himself and proved himself a good citizen by rescuing the 10007 Inklings. So I would like you give him a round of applause and accept him as a member of a society.

Crowd: *cheers for Octavio*

DJ Octavio: Lastly, my turn (gets mic from Callie). I'm formerly bad, and that's good. I'm now good and that's not bad either! There's nobody I'd rather be...than me. 

Crowd: *cheers for Octavio for a 2nd time*

DJ Octavio: Thank You all for accepting me into your society, people. By the way, Ink Mayor, I just wanted you to grant a wish for me.

Ink Mayor: What is it?

DJ Octavio: I would like you to grant permission for different species to marry. I divorced with Callie because of this law. We do not want money. We wanted romance, love and marriage.

Ink Mayor: As you wish. (snaps finger, lawyers appear). Repeal the law of where different species cannot marry. I wanted to make things fair for all. (Lawyers: Sir, the law no longer exists now.) Good! For those couples who cannot marry because of the law, go marry! The law NOW no longer exists!

Crowd : *cheering, leaving to register marriage*

DJ Octavio: Love you Callie!

Callie: Me 2! (hugs and cries in joy, Marie smiling)

DJ Octavio(thinking): If that girl loves me, than how bad could I be?

(826 Words)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SML Question: There are 2 Wreck-It Ralph quote references. Can you find them?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note 7: Well, this marks the end of the Octo Origins Arc. I will still update this book, but not as often as before because I'm a 9th Grader and got loads of schoolwork to do. This is Timothy Kun, signing off. Cheers!