More Questions Than Answers

We pull up to Liam's house and Josh turns the car off and looks at me.

"You okay baby?" He asks as he takes my hand.

"Yeah. Did you mean what you said?" I ask.

"About what?"

"That you would be there for me no matter what?" I ask.

"Of course. What ever you decide. I will be right there." He kisses me.

"Okay. I guess we better get in there." I say.

"Yeah especially since Liam and Jen didn't know about the appointment." He says as he chuckles.

"Let's go." I say and he nods. He gets out and comes to my side opening my door. I get out and we walk up to the door and he knocks. Liam comes and answers the door.

"WHERE DID YOU TWO GO?!?! Jen has been pulling her hair out!" He shouts.

"Is that them?!?" Jen shouts. She runs to me and hugs me. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god! I though HE got you!"

"I'm okay Jen. I'm okay." I say as she squeezes me tight. "Jen I have something to show you. That is if you ever let me go."

"Oh sorry." She says and lets me go. "What is it?" She asks as we all go sit in the living room. I see Chris and smirk and as I walk by him I reach like I'm gonna puke and he throws his arms and legs up. I start laughing. I laugh so hard that I fall on my butt.

"Not funny, Kyla." Chris says.

"Really? I thought it was hilarious." I say with a smile. Josh picks me up and chuckles.

"It was funny, Chris. Especially your face. That was the best part." Josh agrees. Chris glares at him. Then I notice a woman next to him.

"Hi. I'm Kyla. Josh's girlfriend." I say and she smiles.

"I'm Elsa. Chris' wife." I smile. "So your the one who puked on my husband."

"Yeah. Sorry about that." I say.

"Oh don't be. He deserved it." She says.

"Hey!" He says.

"If he is anything like his little brother I believe it." I say then we both giggle.

"Kyla, what did you want to show me?" Jen asks impatiently.

"Oh." I pull out the ultrasound picture. "Meet your little nice or nephew." She looks at it and I point it out to her. She squeals and hugs me.

"Your pregnant. That's why you threw up on me." Chris says. I laugh.

"Yeah. Wanna see?" I ask.

"Yes!" He says and I hand him the picture and him and his wife look at it.

"Awww! How far along are you?" Elsa asks.

"Twelve and a half weeks." I say.

"And that's all they saw? Was the baby being difficult?" Elsa asks.

"I think so." I say.

"Go figure YOUR kid being difficult." Jen says. I stick my tongue out at her and she laughs.

"The baby looks perfect, Kyla." Chris says. "I can already see that it looks like you."

"It does?" I ask. 

"Yeah. Come here. See the little nose and hands. Your baby has your hands and nose." He says pointing at it. I smile and subconsciously place my hand on my stomach. I don't even look pregnant I just look like I had a big lunch. I feel Josh come behind me and lay his head on my shoulder and he places a hand on my stomach. He softly kisses my neck. I smile and lean back into his chest. He slowly begins to rub my stomach.