Meeting But Not Knowing - Lucy

Heyyyyyy! I really can't believe anyone has looked at this.

I'm putting them on my main tumblr account xmaybemeganx so follow me and maybe reblog the fanfic to share it :)

Also I made this over 1,000 words finally! Please please stay with me and maybe share it!

"Lucy do you know who that is?" Rose hisses. Lucy just shakes her head, but keeps the ice pack on. Rose slaps the counter. She literally slaps the counter, and Lucy can't help but be confused. 

"ROSE!" Alex comes running into the back. Lucy just ducks her head, knowing that she'd be confused for a while. "But, did you, I mean-" Alex stutters. Rose nods excitedly. 

"Can you explain please?" Lucy almost begs. She hates being out of the loop.

"5 Seconds of Summer!" They shout together. They seemed completely normal to Lucy. They were cute, especially the one who hit her with the door, but they were 5 Seconds of Summer? She's sure that she's seen the album cover. Or at least she thought she had. 

"Calum Hood hit Luc in the head with a door," Rose adds. That makes Alex laugh, but Lucy makes a face. "Speaking of which we should get back to work." Lucy can't help but sigh.

She's got a red bump on her forehead, but it's obviously nothing major. It makes her look less boring in her opinion. 

Whatever they order, its easy. Two caramel lattes and two black coffees. Lucy actually doesn't like coffee that much. Yes, it's ironic, but tea just tastes better for her. She's working as fast as possible because she's got a massive headache. And who's fault would that be?

As she sets the made drinks on the counter, she tries to recognize them. Fans make it really easy. Right now they're taking pictures. There aren't that many people in the shop, so it shouldn't be too much longer. Her thoughts get interrupted by a girl a little younger than her. 

"Hi! Can you take our picture real fast?" She asks. Lucy nods and gives her a warm smile. "Thanks so much." 

The one that knocked her over with the door has his eyes glued to her forehead, where the bump is. She doesn't think he should worry if he is, but he most not do this often. 

"Smile." She says and clicks the picture. The girl was actually so happy she hugged Lucy, which shocked her, but she awkwardly patted her back. That makes some of the guys laugh. 

"Uh, here you go." Lucy says and hands them their drinks. They all give her smiles 

back.

"Sorry for hitting your head with the door." The boy, Calum, says and rubs the back of his neck.

"It happens a lot to me actually. It's all good." Lucy tells him and smiles. His bandmates are giggling behind him.

"Really? Why?" He asks. She laughs lightly. 

"I guess I just sorta blend in."  She says and turns around. There's no way he would want to keep talking to her, she thinks. He's only doing it because he feels bad.