Secret Meetups - Calum

Oh hey... it's been a while hasn't it? I'm not dead I swear! So here's chapter seven!

Calum couldn't be more excited. New York was awesome, and the concert was only the first part of the fun. Him and the boys had a "secret meetup" that was just for the fans. He loved stuff like this because it showed who the band really is. 

"Cal! Can I wear a pair of your jeans?" Luke calls from the bathroom. Calum chuckles quietly. Normally Luke wouldn't even ask, he'd just take. 

"Sure, black skinny jeans?" He asks. Luke nods as he comes out of the bathroom. All of the guys are ready to go in fifteen minutes. 

The ride to the park is a good kind of quiet. The excitment is humming inside the car, but nothing is said. Meeting fans is always great, it lifts the boys spirits. Yes, some of them can be weird or almost scary, but the 5sos family are exactly what they're called, a family. The line of fans takes up almost the whole park, quite the turn out for a secret meetup. 

"Alright, just go say something to them and we can get this started. There aren't a ton of rules to this, because it's just a fun thing for the fans. However, you can't take pictures with them, you'd be here all day." Their manager tells them. The guys nod, Ashton's grin is not as wide, but they understand. They practically leap out of the car. Cheers errutp from the crowd. 

"Heeeeeelllllllloooooooooooo!" Michael says to the crowd, which they respond with more cheers. "Are you ready to get this started?" 

Calum is having fun so far. A few girls started crying, so he gave out a few hugs even if it took some extra time and his hand is hurting from sighing so many pictures, but he's too happy for anything to bother him. He's even got some drawings and letters. 

Two girls run up and they look vaguely firmilar. 

It took him about five seconds to realize they're Lucy's friends. 

"Oh hey! I've seen you two before." Luke states obviously, both girls laugh. 

"Yeah, we skipped work for this." The blonde one giggles. 

"So where's the girl I hit with the door?" Calum asks, prepared to look for her. The other girl's grin faults. She explains that Lucy is covering for them at work, and Calum nods almost disappointed. The blonde sees this and tries to help. 

"If you really want to see her.." She starts smirking, which Luke wolf whistles at. The girl loses her smirk and blushes a deep red, looking directly at Luke. 

"I'm sorry ladies, but we have a lot of people to see. What're your names again?" Michael asks, beaming at them. 

"Alex and Rose." The curly haired one responds. Ashton laughs. 

"Rose Hemmings, perhaps?" He winks at her. The blonde, Rose, widens her eyes and puts her face in her hands. Luke purses his lips, stopping himself from smiling. 

"Well, we'll probably see each other again, but bye!" Calum makes a face and waves. Both girls wave back and run off as quickly as they ran up. "That was interesting." He chuckles. 

"Back to work boys!" Luke yells. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The meetup up lasted another two hours and Calum is tired. Ashton nudges him and suggests coffee, laughing as Calum rolls his eyes. 

But they still go to Starbucks anyway. 

"Don't hit anyone, Cal." Michael warns him. Calum's eyes are going to permantly stay back in his head because he's rolling them so much. 

Lucy wasn't there. Not after they walked in, not after they ordered, not after they got there drinks. He shouldn't feel any different, but he does. He guesses he justs wants to see her one more time, he's seen her friends so many times. 

"I'll be back." Calum says, wiping his palms on his jeans and stands. "Bathroom break." 

Since the place is so small that there's only one bathroom and someone's in it. Before he can get out of the door way, it swings open and hits him in the back. 

"Oh I'm so-" Lucy says, "Oh hi." Her face flushes. "What is with us and doors?" 

"I don't know, I thought you were hiding in case I struck again." Calum responds. She winces. He scoots out of the door way to face her. 

"I had to clean before I head out." She says holding up her apron. Calum nods. "How was the meetup?" She asks. He tells her about the crying girls, the drawings, and her friends. They ended up talking for a few minutes before Lucy had to leave. He forgot he had to go to the bathroom. 

"Dude what took you so long?" Michael asks. He shakes his head and smiles. "You're screwed." He mutters.

"What?" Calum narrows his eyes. Michael just pats him on the back and walks to the door, calling, "Don't forget your cup." 

He picks it up and spins it around in his hand. 

Had to take the chance :) 

The message had a number underneath, and he thinks about it. Is it Lucy's? 

He keeps it just in case. 

I promise I will have a new chapter up soon.

Comment, like, share. <3