chapter four - tom

"Sometimes I wonder what makeup hides....it's not like Daya to post something like that without meaning." I muse. "She did have a lot of make up one when she came to drop off my coffee."

Haz throws a cushion at my head. "Thomas! Are you really analyzing an instagram caption! Just listen yourself." He rolls his eyes.

"Hazzz! I know Zendaya! Any caption like that has meaning, and besides, she called me Thomas when she hung up with me that day. It felt rushed, it didn't feel right..." I say.

"Okay,  Nancy Drew." Haz teases. I toss the pillow back at his head. 

I decide to for a walk and clear my thoughts. I head into the park and sit on a bench contemplating my thoughts, when a familiar woman sits by me. Nadia. Crap.

"What." I snap.

She plays with her hands. "I just wanted to say...I'm sorry....for the way I broke up with you. I didn't mean to hurt you....and I don't want to see you hurt. That's why  I felt I had to tell you this." She sighs

I roll my eyes. "What, what do you have to say. More lies?" I say sarcastically.

"No. Z cheated on you, with my boyfriend. I have proof. Here." She swipes through photos of Trevor kissing Z's neck.

I pale. "Thanks." I say, in a rather strangled voice. 

"I'm sorry Tommy. Really." She says.

I don't answer and just keep walking. I decide to call Zendaya, it rings and rings but the line is busy.

 I decide to call Zendaya, it rings and rings but the line is busy

  please pick up, all i want to do is talk...i miss u

@tomholland2013

comments are restricted

I run my fingers through my hair. Why won't she answer. I'm getting really worried now. Finally, my phone rings. I pick it up in two seconds.

"Zendaya?!"

"No, it's Darnell....Is Zendaya with you?" He asks, his voice breaking.

"No...no...I thought she was with you!"

"Zendaya ran off about an hour ago. I guess she's officially missing now."

I pale.

A/N: HI! Sorry, I didn't post and this is so short! I'm so sorry, I'm kinda stuck plotwise, but the next chapter will be out soon. Promise.

If you have any ideas, slide into my dms. I really want to hear them! Please lol

ly lots

Hannah