7

Flashback 2002

Clara's POV

"Micheal we're going to be late for the twins appointment." I said as he got up from the table to go pay for our food. "I'll be quick. It'll only take me a second to go in and pay." He tells me. Before the twins appointment we decided to go eat at our favorite restaurant. It's has a outdoor sitting area we love to sit at. "Alright. I'll get just get the twins and our things together." He kisses my check before making he's way inside. I stood up and started gathering our things and putting them in the diaper bags. Once I finished I turned to buckle the girls in there seats when someone grabbed me.

I screamed as they put me in a choke hold. Scaring the girls they started crying. "Let go of me!" I yelled and tried to get free but he was stronger than me. I started clawing the guy when I saw another guy taking the twins. "Clara!" I heard Micheal as he ran out. "The twins!" I said more worried about them. Some bystander tried helping get the babies back. But before anyone could reach the car it sped off. Finally I was let go. "Nooo!" I cried out as I watched the car disappear.

~~~~~~~~~
Present time
Lauren POV

"Wow..." I didn't really know what. "I know this is a lot to take in. I wish I told you all before you found the picture. But it's just hard to think back on when my babies where stolen from me and I couldn't even stop it." My mom says. Her eyes starting tearing. I wrapped my arms around her as she cried. "Sorry mom. I didn't mean to bring back memories." I apologized. "No it was time for you to know." She says and wipes her eyes. "What if I could help find them." I suggested. "How? It's been years and the police can't even find them." She asked me. "Trust me. I'll tell you the plan once I get it together."

A/n~ I'm late as fuck. Anyways enjoy this trash chapter. I'm off Friday so I'll write more and after work.

~Paradise