8

Y/n's POV

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO BRING THAT UGLY ASS GIRL IN MY DAMN HOUSE!" My mom yell she threw punches at me. "Mom I didn't bring her over here!" I shouted as I tried to block her hits. "Don't you lie to me! I saw her leaving up out here when I pulled in!" She started grabbing things and throwing them at me. One of the things being a glass cup that shattered around me. "She was just asking to borrow sugar!" I saw. I got up and moved being the couch to get out of her reach. "You know what... since you keep lying to me get out my damn house!" She tells me while pointing at the door.

"Fuck you!" I yelled on my way out. I closed the door right before an iron hit me. "Y/n what happened!?" Nicole asked running up the driveway. "I heard her yelling down the block." She says and grabs my face making me wince. "Nicole I'm fine. Just move." I said trying to step around her. "Y/n just let me clean up your face and hand. I don't want you to get an infection." She says and goes to grab my hand that isn't hurt. "Nicole just shut up! I- I don't want to be bothered right now." I raised my voice. Nicole frowned and nodded taking a step back. "Well... when you get back I'll help you get cleaned." She says even though I just snapped at her. "Alright." I said and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I don't know how long I finally got back home. It was 7 last time u checked. I snuck back in the house and to my room. The light was still on so I knew Nicole was still awake. I walked in the room and she looked up at me. "Hey... I thought you got lost." She said and sat her book aside. "Nah I just needed to think. Here." I handed her the bag and sat at the end of her bed. "What's this?" She asked. "Some of your favorite snacks. Oh and that book you've been talking bout. By that Ally girl." I told her. "Y/n! You really got me this!" She said excitedly

"Yeah. I wanted to apologize for snapping at you. I was upset and took it out you. I'm sorry." I apologized. Nic squealed and hugged. "Ow!" I yelped in pain. "I'm sorry. Also you did a horrible job cleaning your face off. And your hands still bleeding." She pointed out. "Yeah I tripped over my skateboard in the yard." I told her. She laughed and stood up. "What would you do without me?" She joked. "Probably die."

A/n~ so who else bought Ally's book. I got it and I'm excited.

~Paradise