Four

T I B E R I U S

I'm walking through Alicante with Dru walking next to me. I had my headphones on, but that didn't stop Dru from talking non stop. She pointed to Diana's Arrow and said something like "Can we go in? I wanna say hi to Diana and look for some new weapons."
I took off my headphones and nodded. Diana was behind the counter and smiled when we walked in. "Ty! Dru!" She said and ran over to hug us.
"Diana I desperately need some new knives!" Dru said. Diana nodded and showed her some. I looked through some swords and arrows. The door chirped as someone walked in. I needed a new Seraph Sword. Diana had lots to sell.
"Mr. Carstairs!" Diana said and I heard her run over to the door. She started a conversation with Mr Carstairs. I didn't look to see what he looked like, but he had an English accent. I grabbed a seraph sword I wanted, then looked at the money in my pocket. I had just enough to buy it.
"Dru?" I yelled out.
"Over here!" She yelled back. I walked around to find where she was. I stopped when a saw a familiar blond looking at arrows.
"K-Kit?" I stuttered out. The boy turned around and his eyes widened.
"Oh. Ty. Hello" he said trying not to make eye contact.
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Looking for a bow with Jem" he replied.
Jem Carstairs walked around the corner and turned and smiled when he saw me.
"Hello Tiberius! How are you?" He asked.
"I'm good how are you?" I replied.
"I'm well. Kit have you found one you like? I'll go and pay for it. Why don't you catch up with Tiberius?" Jem said.
"O-okay. I'll see you later then" Kit replied and handed him the bow he was holding. Jem smiled then went to go pay.
"Ty where ar- holy shit! Kit?!" Dru screamed then ran and hugged him. Kit smiled.
Diana refused to make us pay for the weapons.
We walked around the town. Dru talked about the past few years, Kit just nodded not really saying much.
Dru saw one of her friends and ran off towards them.
"Uh, I should go" Kit said quietly watching Dru run off.
"Why did you leave?" I asked. He just stared at me.
"Why did I leave? Ty... I left because I told you I loved you. You didn't say anything back. It's fine though, I understand. I should go see you around" Kit said then ran off.
I stood there watching him run off.
I miss him. I love him.

K I T

I walked into the manor and it was empty. Tessa, Jem and Mina were out. The bow and arrow Jem bought me was on the kitchen table. I traced my fingers around it.
"Are you just gonna avoid him the entire time you're here?" Livvy asked across the room. I jumped as I had no idea she was standing there.
"Motherfuck Livvy. Yes probably" I replied looking back down at my bow.
"He feels terrible! Please try to forgive him I know you don't want to and you're still heartbroken. But please Kit, you left out of nowhere he missed you. Please try" Livvy begged. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and Livvy was gone. She's right, I need to see him and apologize. I shut the door behind me and walked around trying to find Ty.

The Blackthorn manor wasn't far from the Herondale one. I stood outside the door not knowing what I would say to him. I couldn't bring myself to knock on the door. The door opened and Julian stood behind it. He didn't look much different but he did look much happier.
"Kit? Kit Herondale?" He asked shocked.
"Uh yeah, hey. Was gonna see Ty, but never mind"
"He's not here. Would you like to come in? I'm sure Emma would like to see you"
"Well okay" I said and Julian stepped to the side to let me in.
"Emma! Come downstairs! Look who's here?" Julian yelled. In the next moment Emma Carstairs was running down the stairs. Her blonde hair in a braid and had her sword strapped to her side.
"Kit! By the angel!" Emma said running over and hugging me.
"Where have you been?" Emma asked.
"I've been with Jem and Tessa. Thought you knew that?"
"No I did. I just never really believed it." Emma laughed.
"You came for the wedding then?" Julian asked.
"Yeah. Oh congratulations by the way"
Emma and Julian smiled at each other and blushed.

I spent some time catching up with Emma and Julian, they told the story of how Julian proposed. It was very cute. I joined them for dinner, then Dru joined us. As it was getting late I decided I should go back to the Herondale Manor. As I walked in Tessa was reading a book in the corner of the room.
"Oh there you are!" She smiled and closed her book. "Did you get a chance to catch up with your old friends?"
"I guess you could say that" I replied.
"Did you eat? There's leftovers"
"I ate, I was with Emma and Julian"
"Oh that's great!" Tessa smiled.
"I'm pretty tired so I'll probably go to bed now, goodnight Tessa"
"Goodnight Kit"

I threw pretty much all my clothes out of my bag on to the floor just to find my sweatpants. I lied in bed staring at the ceiling. It was only 10 pm but I was exhausted and needed to sleep, but my mind was wide awake. I probably hurt Ty's feelings when I saw him earlier. After thinking of how to apologize to Ty, I finally drifted to sleep.

It was 3 in the morning when I started hearing the tapping on my window. I thought maybe it was the trees so I ignored it. But it kept going. I peaked out my window and there was Ty Blackthorn throwing pebbles at my window. I quietly opened my window hoping it wouldn't​be loud.
"Ty! What the fuck are you doing?"
"Come out!" He shouted. I sighed, closed the window and got dressed, and met Ty outside.
"What the hell are you doing?" I asked as I walked out the door.
"I wanted to see you" he replied.
"AT THREE IN THE MORNING!?" I shouted. Ty shrugged and walked towards the lake and I followed behind.

He sat on the edge of the water being cautious to not touch it.
"Can you tell me why you left?" He asked quietly.
"Ty... I told you earlier why I left"
"Tell me again please"
"I told you I loved you. You didn't seem to care, you were too focused on bringing Livvy back. Which I get, but not really. She's miserable, she told me she wishes you could've just let her die. So I guess bringing her back is another reason why I left. I was mad at you"
Ty didn't say anything, he just stared at his hands, he tried not making eye contact with me. After sitting there for what seemed like hours, Ty slowly put his hand in mine and our fingers intertwined.