𝟎𝟕. / 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐳𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬

          NOT EVEN THE WARM SUMMER NIGHT was able to cut the cold atmosphere in the air

          NOT EVEN THE WARM SUMMER NIGHT was able to cut the cold atmosphere in the air. Once the four teens returned to Stella's home, they were faced with a new reality and internal questions that rushed over each one differently.

They were currently laying down on the white sand in the young girl's backyard, staring blankly towards the moonlight embracing the shoreline, the waves that washed ashore and filled the empty evening silence or in Stella's case — the starry night sky.

Above everyone else, she was lost in thought. Much against her silent words, her mind was very noisy and she couldn't keep it shut. Having heard her mother's voice by someone else's phone other than hers was something, but the words that she voiced were another subject, making the girl question her real position during this "treasure hunt". However, for some reason, it made her eager to help the group of teens even more.

"Guys" JJ called out, once he had returned from the house only to face a rather unnatural scene.

"Not now, JJ."

"This is honestly the most depressing scene I've come across since I got here."

The blonde kneeled down next to the far right of group, where Stella laid.

"Surprise" the brunette mouthed, expressionless.

"Don't tell me- don't tell me it's about the scene back at the airport. Are you actually thinking about that?"

This time around, John B sat up to face his best friend. "What do you suggest?"

"John B, you out of everyone here should know. It's not the end of the world! Look where we are right now." JJ finally stood up, waving ecstatically around the immensity of sea that surrounded them and the moonlight that lightened the atmosphere in blue toning.

"Everything's against us." Sarah wined, covering her face.

"Maybe if you stopped bitching and enjoyed your blessings, Cameron." The teen continued his speech, removing his t-shirt in the process which now attracted more attention towards him, having Stella lift her weight to her elbows. "How do you call it when you have to enjoy the present?"