𝟎𝟗. / 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐲

	          WITHOUT MUCH INFORMATION on the status of the golden operation — as so named by JJ, which the other three teens were against for the lack of subtlety —, nor on Stella's mother, Penelope's whereabouts, the crew was uncertain on how much ...

          WITHOUT MUCH INFORMATION on the status of the golden operation — as so named by JJ, which the other three teens were against for the lack of subtlety —, nor on Stella's mother, Penelope's whereabouts, the crew was uncertain on how much time they had on their hands, which put pressure on their tight schedule.

By the house owner's suggestion, they had called it an early morning the following day to prepare for the full day that was ahead. With some improvised snacks and a bunch of trinkets that they stuffed in their backpacks, the airport was their ground base for the day.

Taking shifts of thirty minutes between two with the binoculars, they had positioned themselves across the fence so they could easily spot the amount of time the guards took between shifts. After a few hours in the humid Bahamas heat, the teens were all exhausted but were able to catch a fifteen minute timeframe where the warehouse was unintended between shifts.

"I can't stand this heath anymore." JJ complained, twisting his tank top which he was now placing around his forehead, to use as a bandana.

"Stop bitching for a second, we're all suffering." Stella argued, having removed her crop top which revealed her bikini top.

"I guess it's not all bad."

Gesturing her middle finger at the blonde boy, Stella faced to turn the other two, John B who seemed to be focused on his watchman task, whilst Sarah portrayed an amused expression at the two teen's banter exchange.

"Got anything, John B?"

"I do see some of the guards getting into these jeeps we'd seen before. They're probably leaving."

"Probably, it's nearly 9. We're the only lunatics who stay here for this long."

"JJ, you're so no getting part of the deal." Sarah rolled her eyes at the teen.

"My thing is — when can I actually jump into action? I'm done sitting around, doing nothing."

"I'd give it half an hour until the staff is reduced to half. After that, we strike."

"Just remember the game plan. And no funny business." Stella warned, focusing her attention on the main suspect.

"My head's in the game."