Chapter Eight

"As we all know, we're being hunted down. Bad things will happen, soon. And this may be to much for the five of us to handle, so I've taken it upon myself to contact the League and we're getting some new temporary members." Robin said smiling awkwardly, hoping everyone would love the idea. "Wait, so we're going to have more people living here with us?" Raven asked with her usual tone and her arms crossed. "Obviously yes, we'll need to grow as a team with them and train with them as well." He said. "I'm not sharing my room, if anybody that doesn't already live here even gets near my room will get hurt." She said, giving Robin a glare. "I'll make sure to warn them for you." Robin said laughing softly while Raven gave him a small smile. "When are these new arrivals coming?" Starfire asked quietly, twisting her hair. "Later on tonight, so we have time to make this place presentable." Robin said walking out towards his own room.

"I wonder who will be living with us! This is all so exciting!" Starfire squeaked floating in the air, her fiery hair twisting around her. "It's all fun and games until someone uses your toothbrush." Beast Boy said while cleaning the kitchen counter. "Or until jealously takes over." Cyborg said, getting a kick out everyone's expressions. "Why would we be the jealous?" Starfire asked innocently. "Because some new kids are going to come into our house amd try to take over. Star imagine if some new chick came in and put the moves on Robin, how would you feel?" Cyborg asked, leaning against the refrigerator. "I fear that has already happened." she said quietly, looking down at her boots with saddened eyes. Raven elbowed Cyborg and shot him a death glare. "Aw, hey Star, I didn't mean it seriously. . . It was just a joke." He said timidly, walking over to his teammate, he rested his hand on her shoulder but she coldly brushed it off. "I must go, the bathrooms need cleaning." She said in a low tone before walking out of the room. "Nice going tin-man." Beast Boy said under his breath.

"Yes, of course it's a big deal! I wouldn't be contacting you and asking for help if it wasn't." Robin saud nearly yelling into the phone. "Will you be in need of my assistance?" A deep voice asked. "As of right now, no. We just need a few members, that's all. The same members we talked about yesterday." He said. "Very well, they'll be arriving at the same time." The deep voice said, ending the conversation. "Who exactly will these new members be?" Starfire asked, leaning against the door with her arm's crossed. "Old friends, some people we've done missions with and some of my contacts. " He said typing on his computer. "Girls will be living here as well i assume?" She asked. "Yes, girls will be living here too." He said smiling.

"We're all out of food, ya'think i should go and get some or wassup?" Beast Boy asked poking his head out of the refrigerator with a goofy smile. "Yeah, hold up, let me write you a list B." Cyborg said, putting down the dust pan and grabbing a pen and paper. "Wanna tag along beautiful?" He asked, showing his big jokerish smile. "Will you be fine with the kitchen for right now Cyborg?" Raven asked, throwing two big black bags of trash into one of her portals. "Yeah Rae don't worry about me, you did most of the work anyways." He said handing Beast Boy the list. "Get ready honey bunny, meet you downstairs in 15." He said, winking at her.

He gelled up his hair, jumped into his khaki baggy jeans, slipped on his white Crooks and Castles crew neck, and laced up his Nikes. "Hey there handsome, how are you still single?" He said smiling at himself and blowing a kiss to the mirror. "Maybe because you talk to yourself in the mirror when no ones around?" Raven said with her arms crossed, leaning up against the door. "Ay what the fuck! Ever heard of knocking woman?" Beats Boy laughed. "If you wanted privacy you should have thought about that before you left your door wide open." She said, raising her eyebrow. "You look nice." He said, looking at her out of the corner of his eye while fixing his hair. She was wearing her black jeans with a dark blue undershirt and black and white PF Flyers. "Ready yet princess?" She asked sarcastically. "Hold on, one last thing" He said, grabbing his comb and jumping infront of the mirror. "The names Logan, Garfield Logan." He added giving his best James Bond impression and smiling at Raven. "You're so dumb." She said smiling at him. "That's it! There's the smile I love so much!" He said pointing at her beautiful smile and laughing. He grabbed the keys before walking out of the room.