❧ 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒

𝐔𝐳𝐮𝐢 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐱 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐡! 𝐖𝐢𝐟𝐞
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: junglianaseok
AAAA, finally starting on this flamboyant man once more!
Much love, stay happy and healthy!

ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
Kanji: 千秋 [name]
Romanji: Chiaki [name]
Alias: Uzui [name](Married Name)

Race: Human
Gender: Female
Age: 16(Before Marriage), 21(Hashira Meeting, Tanjiro's Arrival)
Hair Color: Mauve
Eye Color: Pale Purple

ᴀꜰꜰɪʟɪᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
Occupation: Light Hashira/Demon Slayer
Combat Style: Breath of Light

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟ ꜱᴛᴀᴛᴜꜱ
Status: Alive

ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇꜱ
Unnamed Parents(Deceased)
Chiaki Inei(Deceased)
Uzui Tengen - Husband(Alive)
Hinatsurau - Co-wife(Alive)
Makio - Co-wife(Alive)
Suma - Co-wife(Alive)

--

"This will be the last time, [name]," her brother softly whispered out as he gently reached out and placed a hand onto [name]'s slightly rougher ones

"This will be the last time, [name]," her brother softly whispered out as he gently reached out and placed a hand onto [name]'s slightly rougher ones. He smiled gently as she continued to work, taking care of his frail body.

"I wasn't of much use ever since I took over the clan. With such a grieve struck body like mine, one will know how much time I'm left with. It ended up with the clan losing its reputation from being one of the top few," Inei spoke out softly as [name] remained silent as she continued to clean his body.

"Which is why, [name]... I have accepted the marriage proposal with another clan for you," he softly whispered out and that got [name] to stop as her pale purple eyes shifted slightly. Day and night she trained hard, hoping that her brother will hand the clan to her and he need not worry.

"I don't want you to be out there alone. I want someone who will take care of you, therefore... You are getting married and the clans will merge," he whispered out weakly, and [name] stopped as she dropped the cloth.

"They will be arriving soon," he whispered out, and [name] pressed her lips into a fine thin line, not a single word was being uttered from her pink-tinted lips. She watched as her brother tried to get up, which she quickly helped. He frowned when he noticed the little bruises along her arms.

He knew, day and night she has been training to help take over the clan so that he could pass away peacefully. But his heart was too soft for his little sister, not wanting her to have suffered on her own in this cold world.

She then helped her brother to sit up straight and walked over to the door that led to the patio. She slid opened the doors and her pale purple eyes widened as she looked ahead. The snow was gently falling from the sky, but what caught her attention was something or rather someone.

He was handsome. With white hair and a pair of fuchsia-coloured eyes. She noticed he was rather tall, but she remembered who he was. Or rather, what clan he was from. Her pink-tinted lips parted slightly as her brother softly chuckled.

"[name]... Meet your future husband, Uzui Tengen," and [name] felt the voices she heard drowning out. It was as if she was alone, standing before Tengen. Everything was pitch black as he looked at her with a soft smile on his face.

"I'm scared," she thought to herself, she couldn't move. She didn't dare to.

"How about you? What do you want?" he spoke out and [name] blinked her pale purple eyes a few times, and soon her pink-tinted lips curled up into a soft smile, shaking her head as she turned to walk away.

"I'm scared,"