❧ 𝐵𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓈 𝐸𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔

He ran as fast as he could after hearing the news

He ran as fast as he could after hearing the news. He couldn't believe the mistake he had made as he jumped over the former Serpent and Wind Hashira just as they were about to head out for their mission in patrolling as to whether there were still demons lurking about.

"What the fuck is wrong with him?" Sanemi asked.

"I think it happened," Obanai spoke out and Sanemi shrugged his shoulders only to have an irk mark on his forehead then as Giyuu appeared with a tray of ohagis in his hands, and he let out a sigh, grabbing hold of the ohagis and eating them.

If not this cycle will never end.

He ran a little more as he burst through the huge doors that acted as the gate of the Butterfly Estate. Running past the young Butterfly Girls, he panted as he stood before the room. His fuchsia-coloured eyes widened as Kanao and Aoi slowly made way for him and allowed him to enter.

He took a step in and he watched, a gentle smile on Hinatsuru's face, Suma crying her heart out whereas Makio tried her best to prevent herself from crying too. Then, there laid his loving wife who looked utterly frail and weak in bed.

And he watched as the former Insect Hashira made her way over to her, handing her a bundle. He watched as she weakly lifted her arms out and cradled the bundle against her chest, her pale lips tugged up into a soft smile then as she looked at him.

His feet began to move on its own, and he looked at her. She softly laughed as she motioned for him to come closer, which he did and stood next to her. He watched as a pair of fuchsia-coloured eyes like his looked back at him, and he couldn't help but feel his heart pounding hard against his chest.

He slowly reached a finger out, and his eyes widened as a tiny hand was reached out, wrapping around his finger as well. Tears started to roll down his face as he fell to his knees, breathing in and out deeply.

"He is really happy," Hinatsuru softly whispered out and Makio nodded as she covered Suma's mouth.

"Isn't he beautiful?" [name] asked in a soft voice and Tengen nodded his head vigorously.

"A flamboyant boy. A flamboyant boy he will be," he whispered out and [name] could only laugh as she slowly reached a hand out and patted Tengen on the head.

"Don't cry, that's not so flamboyant of you my love," she whispered out and Tengen could only sniffle slightly as he tried to regain his composure. He then stood up and [name] smiled as she tugged on his hand.

"Do you want to hold him?" she asked, and Tengen slowly nodded as Shinobu helped to pass their song into his arms, and he cradled him gently. He couldn't help it as his son's eyes were looking at him.

And that smile. His small lips curled up into a smile as he let out a soft baby giggle.

"I'll protect you, flamboyantly. I'll make sure you grow up into a flamboyant man and be as flamboyant as me," Tengen spoke out and his wives laughed at him softly.

"You did well, [name]. Please, get some rest," Hinatsuru whispered out and [name] nodded as she gently patted her on the head as she looked at Tengen who was trying his best to not cry again and startle his son.

"The best gift I could ever give for all those years I didn't say I love you," she softly whispered out and Tengen looked at her, bending down and planting a kiss on her lips.

"I love you," and he turned to look at his other wives, kissing them on the lips as well.

"I love all of you,"

A few years had passed ever since [name] had given birth, and boy was she unhappy right now as she looked at what was going on together with her other wives. They frowned at the same time, looking at the mess that was created in the backyard of their estate.

Little holes were made in the ground along with broken pieces of wood. Then their eyes turned to look as they looked found the culprits, hanging from the ceiling's raft with ease, upside down. Their flamboyant smiles plastered on their faces as they looked at them.

And they disappeared.

"Looks like, not only we have a small child to take care of, but we have a huge ass baby too," [name] muttered out as she rolled her sleeves up with Makio and proceeded to give chase after Tengen and her son.

"GET BACK HERE!"

"Ah, Suma... Let's clean up the backyard..."

"Okay... This is the 5th time within the week..."

"HE IS JUST A CHILD, HOW COULD YOU LET HIM HANDLE BOMBS?!"

"I HANDLED BOMBS WHEN I WAS JUST A KID, DOLL! HE IS PERFECTLY FLAMBOYANTLY FINE!"

"I'LL MAKE YOU INTO FLAMBOYANT MINCED MEAT WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!"

The End