❧ 𝟢𝟣. 𝒮𝒶𝓋𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓇

"STOP EATING ALL THE FOOD! TENGEN-SAMA AND [NAME] HASN'T WOKEN UP!" and [name] shifted in her sleep as she could hear Makio yelling from within the estate

"STOP EATING ALL THE FOOD! TENGEN-SAMA AND [NAME] HASN'T WOKEN UP!" and [name] shifted in her sleep as she could hear Makio yelling from within the estate. She slowly sat up, rubbing her pale purple eyes a little and she turned to look, noticing the distance between Tengen and her were a good 2 futons away.

As always.

She watched as he slowly opened his pair of fuchsia-coloured eyes and turned to look. His lips curled up into a gentle smile as he sat up and motioned for [name] to come over, which she followed as she stood beside him.

He pulled her down with ease and wrapped her tightly in his arms, planting a kiss on her forehead and nuzzled his nose against her messy mauve hair.

"Good morning, Doll," Tengen whispered out and [name] smiled softly as she turned to look at him and gently brushed his white bangs out of his face to face a better look at his features.

"Good morning, Tengen-sama," she softly whispered out and Tengen was about to lean in for a kiss, only to have the sliding doors to their room being harshly opened and [name] turned to look. She smiled and laughed softly, looking at Suma who was crying her eyes out.

"[name]! [name]! Makio hit me!" Suma cried out and [name] laughed softly as Suma ran and lunged forward into [name]'s arms, causing her to let out a soft 'oof' at the sudden impact and she gently patted her head.

Whereas Tengen had on an irk mark on his forehead as his attempt to kiss [name] was disrupted by Suma once more. His fuchsia-coloured eyes watched as [name] continued to have that gentle smile on her face as she comforted Suma.

Something he was so used to seeing over the past years of being married to them.

"Suma! Don't disturb them! They just woke up!" and Makio entered the room, pulling Suma by the hair and [name] could only quickly stand up as she noticed how Suma was crying for her help once more.

"Makio... Please let go," [name] spoke out in her gentle voice and Makio turned to look at her, letting out a sigh as she lets go of Suma who scurried to her feet and hid behind [name], pointing to her.

"She bullied me! [name]! Makio hit me and pulled my hair!" she cried out and [name] could only gently pat her on the arm as she started to walk out of the room, wanting to get ready for the day's duties that were lined up for her.

"Urgh..." Tengen mumbled to himself and he turned to look, noticing Hinatsuru had entered the room as well, with a gentle smile on her face as she looked at her husband.

"Good morning, Tengen-sama. It seems you have woken up on the wrong side of the futon," she spoke out and Tengen shook his head and chuckled as Hinatsuru came over to plant a kiss on his cheek as a good morning sign.

"Shall we get ready for breakfast?" she asked and Tengen nodded his head as he stood up, ruffling Hinatsuru on the head as he left the room he slept in with his wives and headed towards the shower area.