❧ 𝟢𝟤. 𝒮𝒾𝓁𝑒𝓃𝓉

"Doll, aren't you going to hold my hand? Or at least my arm?" Tengen asked as he looked at [name] who was walking next to him

"Doll, aren't you going to hold my hand? Or at least my arm?" Tengen asked as he looked at [name] who was walking next to him. He looked at her as she tilts her head up and looked at him with a gentle smile on his face.

"Would you like that, Tengen-sama?" she asked and Tengen let out a sigh as he raised his arm out which [name] smiled gently at as she managed to link her arm with his and pressed her body against his.

"See, now we are more like husband and wife," he spoke out and [name] slowly nodded her head in agreement, agreeing with everything that he was saying. Tengen frowned, it had been a few years since [name] was married to him but he could only wonder what was going on in her mind.

She was capable of misleading him since she knew all too well that he was able to hear her thoughts from time to time. Shaking his head a little did he lean down and planted a kiss on the top of her head.

"What was that for?" she asked, and Tengen shrugged his shoulders, not planning to give her an answer which she slightly pouts at as they continued to walk with their arms linked as they headed towards the headquarters of the Demon Slayer Corps.

For the Hashira meeting was about to commence soon.

[name] smiled gently as Kanroji Mitsuri came running up to her with a wide smile on her face and [name] wanted to remove her arm from Tengen's, only for him to press his arm against his body, locking her arm.

"No," Tengen spoke out as he looked at Mitsuri who had puffed her cheeks out at what Tengen had done and [name]'s pale purple eyes widened as the Love Hashira grabbed hold of her free arm and tugged her along, which Tengen tugged her back as well.

"I. Want. To. Hug. Her!" Mitsuri yelled out and Tengen shook his head in response.

"I'm not letting you! She is my wife! Not yours! Get yourself a flamboyant husband or wife or something! Not [name]!" Tengen spoke out childishly that [name] could only pale slightly at the way he was acting.

"Um... My arms..." [name] softly whispered out, and she winced in pain as Mitsuri's strength was about to rip her arm out of her socket and so did Tengen as well. Tengen then stopped as he heard [name]'s pain coming from her body and he lets go of her quickly, causing her to slam against Mitsuri and the duo ended up on the ground.

[name] then sat on her legs as she massaged her shoulders, rolling her shoulders from time to time to ease the ache and soon she felt a pair of large hands on her shoulders and she tilts her head up, with Tengen easily planting a kiss on her forehead in front of Mitsuri.

"Kya! So adorable! Their relationship is so adorable!" Mitsuri squealed mentally and watched as [name] frowned slightly as Tengen pulled her up with ease and he chuckled, wrapping an arm around her shoulder as he looked at who was present in the courtyard.

Only for their eyes to lay upon an unconscious boy, with Goto beside him.

"Ah! Chiaki-sama," Goto called out and [name] smiled gently whereas Goto paled as Tengen was looking at him with a pair of narrowed fuchsia-coloured eyes. [name] then turned to look at her husband who turned to look away instead, whistling while he walked away and towards Kyojuro.