❧ 𝟢𝟪. 𝑀𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓃

[name] sat up on the futon, unsure of what was going on as her crow was practically screeching in her ear and she frowned

[name] sat up on the futon, unsure of what was going on as her crow was practically screeching in her ear and she frowned. She looked around, noticing she was alone and let out a soft sigh, remembering that Tengen had left for a mission just two days ago. Shaking her head, she decided she too, needed to prepare for the mission that was going to be briefed to her later on at night.

Just that she needed to stop by the Butterfly Estate to pick up some medicines from them once more. Maybe she could kill some time before her mission? Or should she sleep it off instead? She wasn't sure, but with her crow tugging on the sleeves of the kimono she wore to sleep, she could only softly chuckle.

"Hai... Hai... I'm awake," she softly whispered out.

She stretched her arms over her head, popping the air bubbles that had accumulated during her sleep as she turned to look at her crow who was huffing in annoyance, and she could only wonder why.

"What's wrong?" she asked, and that's when she noticed the paper that was tied against her leg. She reached out, removing what seems to be a letter and she unveiled it. Her pale purple eyes scanned through what was written and her pink-tinted lips curled up into a soft smile.

"Ah... He is a worrywart," [name] whispered out as she couldn't help but feel her heartstrings being tugged as she continued to read what Tengen had written to her.

' Mission was done in a flamboyant and flashy manner! Sadly it wasn't an Upper Moon, if not I would have been able to display a better flashy show as well. Not that I didn't do a good job. I heard that you were going on a mission soon, and ensure that you do your utmost flamboyant best and display a flamboyant blood spray! I'll be heading over to the Red Light District now to check on Hinatsuru on the others, along with scouting the area. Don't forget to treat yourself to good food after you are done with the mission! I know you must be missing me, for I miss you too! '

And [name] frowned at the number of times Tengen had used the word 'flamboyant', shaking her head as her husband was one who was a very eccentric person, always wanting to complete actions 'flamboyantly'.

And he was loud too. Not that [name] minded from the beginning. Not that she had a choice in the beginning as well.

She got up, heading towards her drawer as she kept the letters that she had received from her family, her friends and even Oyakata-sama as well. Shaking her head a little, she decided it was time for her to get ready and head over to the Butterfly Estate.

With her crow perched on her shoulder, did [name] head over to the backyard where Tengen had insisted for a separate bathing area to be built, and she was rather thankful. Filling the water up, not bothering that it was hot or cold, she quickly removed her clothes and dumped the water over her body.

Giving her hair and body a quick rinse.

She looked at herself in the mirror of the shared room she had with Tengen and her wives as well. Buttoning up the uniform from the front as her hair was still wrapped up in the cloth she had used to dry her body, she could only stare at her reflection.