A and D

author: fallenbabybubu

*****

"Like everyone that's fallen in love," she said, "you just have to risk it."

*****

"Obviously, long enough to daydream that Aaron kissed me. Sheesh. Look where my daydreams brought me? To insanity, that is."

*****

"There was nothing wrong with being cheerful. Being realistic was fine, but it wouldn't hurt to be positive once in a while."

*****

"No dream was high enough for anyone. Just find yourself a ladder, and climb that dream. If the ladder wasn't enough to reach it, mountain climb it. For every dream was worth the risk."

*****

"Fate wanted me to have a thrilling life."

*****

"It's okay to fail... but it's a shame not to try."

*****

"Too bad, 'cause I love him - and not just as a friend. It was also not just a simple love for the friendship we had. I didn't just love him.

I was in love with him."

*****

"Breaking up with someone was not an easy thing to do. There came the confrontation, the reason, the truth, and the heartbreak. That was why those who fell in love were the losers, because of times like this."

*****

"You look for somebody else's love when all along someone's heart already belongs to you."

*****

"I guess there would come a moment in your life when you would realize who really mattered... who never did... and who always would."

*****

"And I'm sure that I'm pretty much turning crazy about her. The fact that I'm not sure about is whether I'm in love with her. There's a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. I haven't been in love with anyone in my whole life. So I have no idea what to expect, or how to differentiate the two. But I guess I'll just know it when the time comes."

*****

"I hate having this feeling. Ugh. Why did I have to fall for my best friend? There are gazillions of other guys to fall for. Why does it have to be him? Is this a curse, for being a cynical person? I don't think so."

*****