The Break Up Planner

author: erinedipity

*****

"Kailangan palaging may dahilan para mahalin mo ang isang tao? Alam mo bang 'yang mga reason na 'yan ang sa huli ay magiging reason mo rin para iwanan mo ang isang tao? For example, you love him because he's handsome, but after years, his looks faded away. Would you still love him? Hindi 'di ba? It's because you're holding on to that certain reason but if you're not, if you don't have reasons why you love that person, alam mo ba kung anong tawag dun?"

*****

"True love. Because true love knows no reasons. Kung mahal mo ang isang tao at hindi mo alam ang dahilan o wala ka talagang dahilan, it's real. No lies, no pretentions."

*****

"You know what, love is your greatest rival in a race called life. If you keep on looking at it behind you, in the end of the day you'll be the loser. It will surpass you, it will defeat the hell out of you."

*****

"It's easy to say you're sorry, but you know what's the hardest? The fact that you can't repair the damage that you've left."

*****

"Kapag binigyan mo kasi ng second chance ang isang tao parang binibigyan mo rin siya ng isa pang pagkakataon para saktan ka ulit. Oo, aayusin niya 'yung gulong iniwan niya pero gagawa at gagawa ulit siya ng isa pang bagay na ikasasakit ng damdamin mo."

*****

"Sometimes, people do bad things towards the person who loves them just to prove that they're very special to be forgiven. In tagalog, gumagawa ng kasalanan ang mga tao sa mga taong nagmamahal sa kanila, para lang mapatunayan at para lang maipagmayabang na masyado silang espesyal sa taong 'yun para makamit 'yung kapatawaran."

*****

"I can walk any miles as long as I am with her. She's my strength and I'm a weakling without her."

*****

"Pero pramis, hinding-hindi ako magbo-boypren para lang makibagay o makiuso sa iba. Makikipagrelasyon ako kapag handa na 'yung puso ko. Kapag sigurado na akong mahal ko 'yung taong 'yun. Kung sino man siya."

*****

"Ganun pala talaga ang buhay, may mga bagay na dapat mangyari kahit ayaw mo para matuto ka, para may marealize ka."

*****

"What hurts the most? The thought that you're not loved by the girl you gave your whole heart to but she made you believe that she did."

*****

"Athena, it won't be long. I know, you're still holding on--to something that I'm holding on to--WE, are still holding on to each other. Holding on to us. You can't fool me by saying that you're the happiest if I will be with her. You can never fool me--you can never fool yourself--you can never fool your heart. I know, deep inside you, you're still hoping. Keep your hopes up, Athena, it won't be too long. I'll make sure, until the end, no one can divide the two of us. I love you... two divided by zero..."

*****