Until Forever (Book 3 of Until Trilogy)

author: jonaxx

*****

"When I die, I'm prepared for hell. Incest is never good. I was never good but I've never been this bad either."

*****

"She's not a Montefalco. Watch and I'll turn her into one."

*****

"Madalas ay lagi tayong nangangarap ng 'mas' sa kung anong meron tayo. But I swear if you have Elijah Montefalco on your side, you'll be content."

*****

"I deserved that pain, Klare. I deserve it. Kakayanin ko kahit ano pa 'yan, makuha lang kita."

*****

"Will you be a Montefalco again, Klare? My Montefalco?"

*****

"The world is a cruel place. You don't just get what you want immediately. You will need to break some principles. Break some people and even break yourself."

*****

"I'm in love with you, Klare Montefalco. I don't care if we break the rules, the laws, their hearts. This time, I'm giving up all my cards. I'm laying my name, risking my life on the line. I'm all on this, baby. I'm all for you."

*****

"Anything for you, my baby. Anything. I could even die for you if you want to."

*****

"Every nerve of my body might be mad or numb that time. But still I crave for you."

*****

"I don't know if forever's true. Hindi ko rin alam kung gaano nga ba iyon katagal. Ang ibig ba nong sabihin ay 'yong buhay ko ngayon hanggang sa maging 65 years old ako? 90? 100? Iyon ba ang sukatan ng forever? Hindi ko talaga alam. Pero isa lang ang siguradong sigurado ako. I will love Elijah Riley V. Montefalco until forever."

*****

"Please take all the pain away."

*****

"Another thing I learned from all these is that you don't force people to like you. Let them hate you. Let them feel what they want to feel. You can't dictate their feelings."

*****

"Most of my fantasies were about kissing you. And everytime we kiss, it feels like you made my dream come true."

*****

"You know what I did. You know I was just trying to forget you all the time, Klare. And we need to stop talking about my past. Stop pushing my button."

*****

"Even forever isn't that long for me. It's a blink of an eye when I'm with you."

*****

"You'll stoop down to that level? Girls should just keep quiet and wait for the boy to make a move. Tsk."