Love Letters: Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

SOPHIA POV:

The note read,

Dear My Love,

     You may not know me, but I know you. I have known you for a while,

but I have never spoken a word to you. Even so, I know that I love you

with all my heart. You are the beat to my heart, you are the pecker to

my wood, the sole to my shoe, the everything to my thing.

      We pass by each other every day and each time, I scold myself

for not saying a word. It makes my heart ache, when I see you are sad,

that you have given up. Scared to shine. In a way, I am too. 

      So I will express my feeling through these letters. Hopefully, they will 

help both me and you to be all that we can be. 

    Please, don't cry over what happened today. They shouldn't be able to

push you down. Inside I was screaming out  for them to stop it but I could not. 

   Give me a chance to love you, even if you dont know me. Let

me be the person to make you smile and tell you your worth it. And hopefully,

the shoulder you cry on and the lips you kiss.

From the bottom of my heart

Love,

Your Secret Admirer

          I am completely, without a doubt, shocked. Lets just say, my mouth dropped so far open world sized cheeseburgers could fit in it. I mean com' on! You would be shocked too if you out of the blue got a note from a supposed 'secret admirer'. Especially being me. The loner. Im like so sure that before today the only people that knew my name was Haile, teachers, and crickets. Seriously! This has to be a joke... right? No! It has to be a cruel joke from that kid that decided I looked like a trash can. It has to be. This is definitely not genuine.

         My eyes scrolled over the paper, rereading the words. And what is this shit about knowing me! This person is a complete stalker! And how can someone love me if they have never spoken to me?. That just proves this is a sick way to humiliate an innocent girl.

         Lord have mercy, if you keep making my life down here suck then my life with you will be sooner then planned. No, in any freaking way, do I have a secret admirer. It's just not possible. Not humanly possible. This was stupid.

         ARGGGG!

Hmm... I know what I will do. I will say hasta lavista sucker to the note before I bring it to an evil death; the shredder. Yes that is exactly what I will do, I thought.

           I smiled to myself after coming up with this brilliant solution to my problem. I will simply shred the note and pretend nothing unusual happened today other than the food dumped on my head.

          Quickly getting up, I marched down the stairs, determination evident in my ever step. The shredder was in the huge library also known as my mom's office. Aligning the walls were stained wood bookshelves. And on those bookshelves were hundreds of books stacked high and low and into every nook and crany. This was my favorite room in the house other then my bedroom. I could just pick a book and escape from this cruel blue world into a land with adventure, mystery, and love.

          My fingers brushed the wall and the room exploded into light. On my face was a huge grin. I probably looked like the Grinch stealing Christmas. All too soon, I remembered the real reason I was here and the smile on my face dropped.

          Getting my nerves together, I shuffled over to the machine that will take this note to its death. For some reason, deep down, I was regretting this. I was having second thoughts. Second thoughts that led to more thoughts making me question what I already had decided. Should I really destroy this? I mean, what harm is it doing? So someone put a letter in my locker, big deal. You could just keep it and laugh at it? How else was I going to know who put the letter in my locker if I didn't keep it?

          GET YOURSELF TOGETHER, SOPHIA! I thought.

          My hand followed my brains orders but not my guts. Just as I was about to put the note into the shredder, some kind of stupid reflex made me pull back.

          WHAT THE HELL, SOPHIA! SHRED THE DAMN PAPER! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I thought.

          The truth was, my gut was telling me not to shred the paper. And sadly, I have always listened to my gut. I guess, I was meant to keep it and that it was very important... Whatever that means.

          Ugh! Life is so confusing! I thought.

          Reluctantly, I shut the lights off, then after one last longing look at the shredder, I slumped back to my room.  Sitting on my bed I became bored. Really bored. I didn't feel like doing my homework which was really stupid, especially since I had a essay due the day after tomorrow and I hadn't even started.

          Deciding that since I had no interest in doing homework, my laptop was going to get some attention. After getting up lazily, I ended up throwing it onto my bed. The computer screen lite up and somewhere in my heart that had been dark just before, lite up as well. Let's just say... computers are my thing. AND books are my thing... socializing? Not so much.

          A search browser came up and my fingers flew across the keys, "Wattpad.com." I scrolled through the notifications and saw that my favorite author updated and I had two new fans. I spent the next 2 hours looking at peoples profiles and their books. I rubbed my eyes then looked at the time at the bottom of the screen. 5:31 pm. Suddenly, I heard the front door open and voices that sounded like my parents and sister. They just got back from work and after picking up Nina, my little sister up from soccer practice.

          I sighed and shut down my computer. Me making an appearance was telling them that I wasnt dead... So yeah. APPEARANCE TIME! The peace and quiet had already been demolished to cayos and noise. The story of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Chicas and Chicos,

Sweet Mother of Molasis! I FINALLY UPDATED! I dont know why but it feels life this chapter took fo-e-ver! Yeah but anyways, I hope you liked it.... Yeah. I dont really have much to say excpet that it gets better and God knows when Im going to update. Now I must go to update ONE HIT. HEHEH

P.S- I love my readers and fans, keep reading :D *encouragement!

Thanks,

Alayna~