Chapter Two

The image above Is a picture of the character, Kage Nora!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls slowly followed behind me, taking their time when looking around the hallways and flinching when someone walked by.

I entered my office leading them into a coach, having them get comfortable by giving them a coffee they loved.

"I hope you enjoy it!" Uraraka glanced at the cup in awe. She stared at me with an eyebrow raised and back in the cup.

Toga raised her hand hesitantly, "How did you know I liked mint?" she questioned before I could answer her.

"Knowledge is everything, Toga." I sat on my chair, leaning forward and placing my chin on my hands, "When it comes to battle, having a solid way of communication is important,"

I stood from my seat and sat on a couch near the girls' figures. "But knowing every single detail is also important."

After a while of small talk, it looked like they trusted me just a little more.

"Let's begin with, Kage Nora. You have a quirk called shadow storage, correct." she nodded slowly.

"It's not a very strong quirk, but I'm willing to throw everything away to get revenge for my family!" She stuck her fist in the air and chugged the coffee.

"Now, Your quirk isn't useless, you just don't know how to use it."

I tapped my feet against the hardwood floor. I allow her to speak of her predicament even though I already knew what it was.

"My mother was a single mother. She would work both night and day jobs to provide us with food." Kage stood to throw away her trash, but instead of coming back to sit down, she continued to stare at the trash.

"When I turned 16, I decided to get a job to help, convincing my mom to quit her night job." she turned to face us, but stayed near the trash, "I saved enough money to have my mom start her first semester of online classes... I took out a loan, but ended up in debt, and when I tried to complain about selling my body, they ended up killing my mother and kidnapping me." she moved towards the other girls and sat down close to Uraraka, who cradled her.

"Uraraka?" I looked towards her. She took a deep breath and opened her eyes. From what I could gather, she was a regular girl who wanted to become a hero for money. Her family ended up in a lot of debt and she was sold after Slither killed her family. However, rumors are going around (informing from my quirk) that her father is still alive.

"Toga, I think I got the gist of what's going on with you." I pull out a paper of plans. "I made this beforehand. It's your training plans."

"How-I'm not even going to ask." Kage held the paper in front of her to stop herself from questioning me.

"This is already written in your papers, but Kage you will be training with weights. As soon as you get used to them, the new and heavier ones will be given to you," I gave her the weights and told her to put it around her wrists and ankles. These were the lightest ones we had, but as soon as she knows how to use them, she will be given new ones, and that's a promise. I have no intention to hold back on these girls.

"Uraraka!" she jolted up from her seat and put the paper down, " you will do some basic combat training-"

"That's it, but I was expecting some serious training." I threw my papers on the table.

"Ms. Ochaco, I hope you know, I hate it when people speak over me." I glared at her.

When these girls first came in they were terrified, so I gave them something they would enjoy. Something to cool them down. I can't have a civil conversation with girls who don't want to talk. Even so, I won't tolerate disrespect.

She shut her mouth pretty quickly and the comment affected Kage Nora as well. Even though Toga was also a villain she knew to keep her mouth shut.

"Uraraka, I need you to stay after, to speak with you." she shivered at the thought. She was overthinking, I wasn't planning on doing anything to her, I just have a job for her.

"Toga, I need you to drink the blood I give you, okay." I gave her a vial of red liquid.

"You already qualify for the second part of the training, but I want to make sure you know your quirk's limits." I stood from my chair and dismissed them with a key to their rooms, giving them the freedom to do whatever they wanted.

Ochaco held her head down and stood up. However, she didn't make a move to run. I stood from the couch and sat on my desk. "Please take a seat." I gestured for her to sit in the chair across my desk.

She sat down slowly and waited for my words. "You're not in trouble, Uraraka, I just have a very important mission for you." I passed her a three paged script.

"This is what will happen when I 'set you free'"

She was ordered to go back to U.A. and act as a spy. She will be trained here, but also in U.A. "I want you to tell me whenever something important is happening."

She hesitated, looking at her paper. When things go bad, you have two choices. To go all the way or try to retrace your steps. Unfortunately, Ochaca already stepped beyond the limits.

"I...I don't want to hurt my friends..." She clutched onto the paper. She wasn't refusing, because she knew that she had a choice to go back, no strings attached, but she decided on revenge.

"If I'm being honest with you, Uraraka, I just want to make sure someone specific is safe."

She lifted her head, wiping away her tears. She whispers a small 'Who?' and shakes her head. "I don't want to hurt anyone from U.A," I reassured once again leaning towards her. She nodded her head and set off, holding the script in her hand.