Chapter Three!

Villain Kaminari above! Without the lightning bolt, because I feel like that's really obvious!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I sure I want to do this? I should just leave. The images of my mother dying came to mind. I didn't see her die, but those monsters said they tortured her to death.

As long as she's happy with father, I guess it won't be so bad switching. I only ever wanted to be a hero because of the money. Now, I don't have anyone to give money to. And plus, The Jade Harvester doesn't seem like an evil person.

It took me a while to realize I was walking past my room, but Toga had touched my shoulder. I don't like Toga, not one bit. But now, we were both villains. We both have people we love, I think I can get over my hatred.

"I want to talk to you if that's okay." Toga was a psycho. She was obsessed with blood and her 'out of place' attitude just puts everyone off, but she seemed serious and she was angry.

"Yeah, sure, we're all on the same side anyway," I need to learn not to care anyway. From this day on I wouldn't be a hero in training, but a spy in U.A.

Toga tugged on my hand and dragged me to my room. The front door had my name on it and the wood was stained pink. Right under my name was a blank space.

He somehow prepared a room for each of us before we even met. That's powerful and terrifying.

"I got chills when I walked into my room, too" Toga opened the door for me and led me inside, which, by the way, was dressed the same way my dorm was. She sat on the desk chair across the bed and had me sit on it. I laid into the bed and zoned out.

Is this made of clouds?! It's heaven!

"I wanted to apologize," I whipped my head off the bed and almost flopped onto the floor."WhAt?!" I choked on the lack of air.

"We were enemies before, but now we're on the same side," she lifted her head to look at the ceiling and leaned back on the desk chair, "and I'm not asking to be friends," she faced back towards me with a smile, "but, I want to be able to work with you."

I glared. Sure, the smile she gave me was real, and her statements were understandable, but I have nothing to gain from being friends with a villain!

...

"Oh my god..." I breathed in my thoughts. I can't believe it. When did I turn into such a hypocrite?

Toga noticed as she opened her mouth to speak again,

"Toga, I think that if we worked together, you-we would be able to find your friends," I forced a smile, a very obvious fake one that I got rid of immediately.

"And I would have the chance to avenge my parents!" I pushed my word out forcefully.

"But right now," I think I'm gonna puke, "I can't look at your face without feeling disgusted" I mumbled a sorry and looked away from her. She chuckled awkwardly and left the chair empty. She began to walk away, but was delayed by something at the door.

"Excuse me!"

Something about his cheerful tone was frighteningly familiar. I turned away from the wall facing the somewhat tall figure.

"I'm here to see Uraraka?" his hair was pitch black and his eyes were a piercing gold. He wore a tuxedo suit and black sneakers.

Who on earth...

Toga left, lifting an eyebrow at me. I shrugged dramatically, but she left right after. The man had closed the door behind him and gave a cheerful smile.

"Hey!" he waved cheerfully and stood near the door.

"Um hey?..."

"I'm Levin! ," he continued after closing the door.

"Just wanted to let you know," he sat on the desk, leaning onto it, "If you ever need my help, you know where to find me." he smiled cheekily and lifted off my desk waving away as he closed the door.

"Do I know him" I whispered to myself, but shook my head aggressively and turned off the lights.

Tomorrow, I will go back to U.A., but this time, I won't be the innocent Ochaco I always was.

I wonder how Iida's doing?