Chapter Five!

Izuku's pov

From the moment they had joined, they showed very promising results, and as a reward of some sort, I would allow frequent visits with me. The meetings were just them asking questions and me answering. But time came for them to realize their positions.

I was known across several countries as the richest and most dangerous villain in the world. Having the favor of the people doesn't make me any better of a person. The girls who just joined are a great asset. Not only are their quirks something to be feared, but they are also learning quite quickly.

Having them work on training together and 'consequently' bump into Levin every now and then, will build up trust to make them an unstoppable team.

"Toga, You've passed the test for an update." Toga smiled and jumped out her seat.

Before their training, I told them that after passing their training test, they would receive an injection which would give their quirks an upgrade. Not only will suppression cuffs not work, they will also be provided with a personal disguise that is activated and created using the person's blood.

It changes both hair and eye color with the addition of a voice changer. It'll take a while to get used to but the injection is not painful. Training will only get harder.

"Toga, I'm going to have someone lead you to the lab."

"You are dismissed."

Nora stayed behind and waited for my permission to talk.

"Um, Uraraka is having a hard time doing her job. She said she feels conflicted and like she's betraying her friends. I'm worried about her and I'm not sure what to say to that."

I smile and ask her to call in Uraraka and Toga. I had realized that Uraraka and Toga's relationship was deteriorating (as if there was anything there to begin with.). I plan on having them go on a mission together.

I pick up the phone as Nora begins to close the door, "Hey Levin, Do mind coming in?"

"Of course, boss!"

Uraraka and Toga walk in as I drop the phone and end the call. Toga sits down and Uraraka fidgets before sitting down as well.

"I noticed that your relationship isn't good. And if you want to avenge the people you love, you need help."

Toga nods and Uraraka looks down, "Sir, I will try my best to get along with Toga. I just need some time to get over this eerie feeling."

I smile at her response.

"Someone is about to come in to lead Toga to the lab and you, Uraraka, are almost done with your training."

She looks up curiously, but flinches at a knock at the door, "Come in!"

Levin walks in with an innocent smile. He gave Toga a short greeting and waves at Uraraka.

"When you're done, you'll also be getting a shot and when that happens, you will be going on your first mission, together and alone. During the standby time, I want you two to try getting along."

I send Toga off with Levin and have Uraraka stay behind, "I'm sorry for keeping you." I smile

"Oh no! You shouldn't say sorry!" she waved her hands frantically which caused me to laugh. I'd realize this later, but if we met during middle school, I think we would have been good friends.

"Uraraka, do you mind me asking what your job is at UA?"

She looked confused and even though I had asked, there was no room for her to say no.

"To spy, sir?" she sounded unsure of my question, as if the answer was obvious.

"No. That was not the job I gave you." I drop my smile.

She looked perplexed, "Uraraka, how would you describe the affection of people in your class?"

"The atmosphere is beautiful. After knowing each other for two years, we've all become this one big family." her smile became forced, "But, I'll have to admit that my attitude lately has made them ask questions," she looked up at me.

"Would you believe me when I say that there is another person who works for me in your class." I say.

She sat up properly and looked me in the eyes, "I don't believe so sir. Everyone there loves each other."

She spoke confidently. She believed so strongly that everyone of her classmates loved each other, but I never said that wasn't the case.

"I do, Uraraka, I have someone working for me in your class Uraraka, and not once was he given the order to hurt someone."

Her eyes widened. Socket large and hands squeezed. Realizing that there was a villain among them. (Among us! hehehehe|(¬‿¬)|)

"I asked you to act as a spy when big events are happening, but only when a specific person is in danger."

"But sir, I don't know who." she looked confused at me and smiled, "Then I guess you'll have to protect and love every single one of your classmates."

The silence wasn't expected, but human emotion is a complicated topic. Even I, as the smartest man alive (self proclaimed), don't know the reason behind emotions, which only makes it more beautiful.

The thought of relief encased her body. She stood up abruptly and bowed her head. "Thank you so much, sir! I will protect and love them with every fiber of my being, sir! -"

"Izuku."

"What?

"My name, it's Izuku Midoriya. Call me whatever."

She smiled at my happy eyes and lifted her head. She opened the door, bowed once more and closed it.

These are the reasons I wish I never turned out the way I did.