Chapter Four!

Kage Nora POV!

When I heard the word training, I thought we would work out for a few days. Uraraka herself said that the training in UA, the biggest hero school ever, was harsh, but you got decent breaks. I had completely forgotten that our boss was the biggest criminal in the world and that he was ruthless.

The training was torture. It began with running laps with weights on. By the time the first week passed, Toga and I had gotten used to it and began bragging to the Jade Harvester about how easy it was.

Biggest mistake.

He gave us quirk suppressant weights that were heavier than the last ones. And once again, we ran laps, lifted weights, climbed mountains, and ran laps again.

Even though the boss specifically instructed me to wear weights, everyone was told to wear them as well. So, in the end, all three of us suffered.

Uraraka couldn't join our training session. She had to go back to school with the alibi that Jade Harvester let her live and healed her. It gave the boss a better name and also made it so that questions weren't asked.

Toga and I got along well. From what I heard on TV, she was a psycho. She was obsessed with blood, but Toga was still a girl, and we both had moments where we acted like weak dainty girls. It was a good development. Now both of us are closer.

I couldn't say the same for Uraraka. She was trying hard to get along with Toga, but I knew that there would be some complications. To begin with, Uraraka would force herself to speak to Toga, and Toga could easily notice that she was uncomfortable, which didn't help. While Uraraka was trying to get along and get used to her, Toga was trying to stay away and make Uraraka feel comfortable.

"Hey, Nora."

Toga and I had just finished our training, and I knew because Uraraka was still taking hero classes, she had it harder than both of us. She was panting while slowly walking. I slowed down my pace to walk beside her.

"Hey.."

Uraraka had a pause. She stood in her place for a second. Whatever it is she obviously wanted to tell me, she was thinking about it and hard.

This would probably be about Toga or maybe about her insecurities.

"I... I have so many things on my mind," she paused again but moved and led me to her room.

"I'm here to listen. We're both in the same situation, don't be afraid to talk,"

She smiled at me and had me sit on the bed next to her, "you could probably already tell that I'm horribly failing at 'making friends'" she air quoted, "-with Toga."

I nod.

"And I can't even concentrate during school, which would make me more suspicious. I can't ruin this whole spy thing. I might just waste this chance."

She paused again. This time with a sigh, "I can't stop thinking that I've betrayed my friends."

"And I don't even know-"

"Hold up there, sugar. You're thinking too hard."

I turn to face her, which brought my legs onto the bed and crisscrossed.

"Toga is only separating from you because she can tell you don't want to talk to her. You should just relax. Have a conversation."

"But what about? I've never really been a villain if you couldn't tell."

"WHY IS BEING A VILLAIN THE ONLY THING YOU SEE IN TOGA!"

Uraraka flinched, but she knew I wasn't mad. I was stating the obvious, "I've had conversations with her about clothes, nails, and even makeup. She's a girl, so talk to her like one."

Uraraka looked ashamed. She dropped her head and sighed. When she did look up, she gave a sad but sincere smile, "I'll try next time."

"For the whole 'Feeling like I'm betraying my friends thing,' I don't really know what to say. That's a conversation you should have with the boss."

She nodded and opened the door for me when I got up to leave, "THANK YOU!" She screamed down the hall.

And that was only the first three weeks!