Chapter Fourteen

I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out of it. Up closer, he's so much hotter. How am I supposed to change it for him when he's this handsome?

"System overload! System overload!" Is the only warning I get before my brain, my mind shuts down. There's nothing working in me at the moment, except for my female parts.

No! I will not disappoint my ancestors. I narrow my eyes into slits to glare at him but I fail miserably. He knows what he's doing to me, he's just standing there at the doorways with a smug look on his face.

What is happening to me!?

I try again with my best death stare but instead of that happening, my eyes start twitching. And that just makes him smile. Making a fool out of myself in front of him is amusing him.

Some guy comes from behind him and grabs his shoulders.

"Guy, why you dey stand for door?" His eyes falls on me and he gives me a one over "Hey, shorty!"

Shorty! I'm not short, I'm average!

Hottie nudges him and he pulls off. Wait, Did I just call him hottie!

I'm supposed to angry. On a normal day, I'd have been giving them a piece of my mind but instead I'm tongue tied.

"Gimme a few" Hottie finally speaks and drunkie, what I'm calling the other guy goes back in.

He tilts his head sideways, expectingly. But nothing from my part. Finally, he gives a teasing wave and slams the door at my face.

My gasp of horror.

He just slammed the door at my face.

He just slammed...

****
Thank you for reading!

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments, have a great week.