17: Fun Nightly Outing (1)

A/N: HEY GUYS!! LONG TIME, SO SEE!!

Seriously, sorry about that. With my wifi being a pain in the ass and just getting tired from working, I didn't really want to review a chapter and post it. Plus, I wasn't sure if I SHOULD post another chapter... but I decided, yes!

I have another parter set of chapters in store for you guys. After this one though, I need to write up what continues afterward. I skipped it because I hit a writer's block, so I'm just warning you. But, after work today I went through this story and the chapters I've written, and decided that I will, at the very least, post 4 more chapters. Hopefully I can get over my block and finish up some more chapters for you guys!! But, I just need the time to do so... So I may post these chapters slowly... or quicker to give me some inspiration. It depends on my mood.

Speaking of moods, I wanted to write another 'going out' story, except this time with the whole gang! So we have a time skip. I wanted to try writing a bit more Niffty into this story, hence why she's in this chapter a bit more than usual, but I don't know. She's a hard character to write for. I mean, she's a cute little cyclops that's a fangirl and has probably murdered people, but I just don't know HOW to write her. So, at the very least, I tried to let her shine in this chapter. If you'd like to see more of her, just ask! I'll try my best to have her pop in more often then just here and now. And yes... I made her Japanese, even though I don't think she is. I think there's some in the community that think that she's Japanese and I personally don't think so, cause she has a poodle skirt on, but hey. Whatever. It was an excuse to write other then in French or the occasionally Spanish/Italian cursing.

And I know I made it seem like we'll be having more Angel Dust time... but I want to spend time developing Alastor and Isabella's dynamics first. I had these plans of confronting Angel Dust about his problems with a 'particular' moth demon overlord, but I with the rate I'm writing I doubt we'll get back to that conflict... soon enough. But, considering I'm taking forever there will be consequences for Isabella not confronting the Italian when she could have, and instead getting distracted by a certain deer boy.

Let's see...

This is just a fun little set of chapters before shit really hits the fan. I wanted to, perhaps, make this a chance where Isabella sings or they dance or something, but I end up not writing about that. Oops. Cause it would have ended up being more then 4 chapters and I decided to push the story along. We're already at chap17 and she's still not connecting the dots about Alastor? Nah uh. We need to fix that. So while I could have written more, I decided to cut my thoughts short. It was getting tediously long anyways and there will be more ball scenes and dinner dates to come. Trust me.

I think that's about it? I picked the picture at the top cause I happened to have a fun dressed up picture saved with Charlie and Vaggie. Do you know where the cosplays' from~? If so, good for you!! I love how the artist has Vaggie as our main heroine, and it took me a moment to realize who Charlie was cosplaying until I squinted and then full out laughed for not realizing who.

ALRIGHT!! ENJOY!!! And ENJOY the rest of your weekend!!

!@#$%^&*())(*&^%$#@!

"You are all acting crazy," you sighed as you sat in a chair, or rather you were forced into a chair as you watched Angel and Vaggie yelling at each other, while Charlie was trying to calm them down.

Everyone has been acting strange for a couple of days now. Angel, Charlie and Vaggie, and especially Alastor. You've been trying to escape their antics, but you've failed to escape this predicament you found yourself in as you watched the demons bickering about...