Anyone For A Lunchtime Kiss?

HEYY!! its hannah(: i just looked over my story and its reeeeally short. not only do i have very few chapters but the chapters i have are so short! im so sorry i'll try to make this one longer!!! thanksssss for reading!! oh and i'll be adding characters for Emily, Matt and their friends.. who you'll meet soon..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt POV

All I could think about in my classes was Emily. I keep leaving her so many hints! Is she really that oblivious or does she just not like me?

Emily has been my best friend since as far back as I could remeber. I loved her so much, and now im in love with her. Great job, Matt.

It was all kinda new to me. Not being in love... I had that with Hailey. Or i thought i did. Im not gonna go ramblin on about that story though. I dont really like thinking about that. I lost my girlfriend and my best guy friend because Hailey cheated.

Okay back to what i was talking about before. Love is kind of new to me.. kind of meaning i had it before but that was so long ago. I havent loved someone since Hailey. Until I figured out how i really felt about Emily. Emily is whats new to me. The feeling i get when she's around me, or when i think about her, or when i say her name. I can't think straight and all i want to do when i see her-

"Matthew Taylor. What is the answer to problem on the board?" My teacher asked. We had a sub today and i didn't know her name...

"Well?" Well, you're kind of bitchy miss whats-your-name! God, i suck at Pre Calc everyday. So me day dreaming about Em doesn't help that too much.

"Uh..." i mumbled looking down at my book. What the hell were we even learing? All i knew was that there were numbers on the board.

"Maybe if you weren't off in your little world and payed more attention, Matthew, you would know the answer." the sub snapped at me.

Wow i am not having a good day with women. First Em now the fucking sub?! And i hate it when people call me 'Matthew'. It sounds.. weird. Now i like it when Em calls me Matty. Its flirty and cute when she says it. She always smiles when she says it and if she calls me that i know for sure she's not mad at me... i love her smile. And i love when she isn't mad at me. And i love her. I'm admitting it okay? I love Emily Anderson with all my heart.

"Dude, what? You.. what?!" My friend Scott poked me in the back. Shit did i say that out loud?!

"Uh..." what is with me today? "Um i didn't say anything?" I whispered back to him, but my tone of voice made it sound like a wuestion at the end.

"Matt, you said 'I love...'." he persisted. Damn he was getting annoying. At least he didn't hear who it was.

"Yeah, man, i love..." i couldn't think of anything to say. Out of the corner of my eye i saw a broken pencil on the floor. "I love.. pencil sharpeners." What the hell? I'm so out of it.

"Matthew Taylor, i never thought i'd see the day that you became a terrible liar and fell in love." Shit. He saw right through me. Well he has known me for a while.

"So who ya crushin on Matt?" he said chuckling.

"If you're so smart and think i'm lying, you should be able to figure it out on your own" i said smirking. Emily should be able to figure it out too...

"Matt, come-" he was cut off by the bell. I grabbed my stuff and headed to lunch.

Emily's POV

I reach the lunch room and get in line with my best girl friend Olivia.

"ohmygodohmygodohmygod!" was the first thing i heard come out of her mouth.