xxviii. cheating scenario?

here comes the only thing this author is good at: crappy angst😼

dream: ugh if dream cheated it would hurt so bad like just imagine the thought of him calling another girl baby and sweetheart and not u like fr that's probably what happened like he probably was chatting with this other girl on discord and had plans to meet up with her but u found the chat on his computer? like imagine how much that hurt to see all of his affection being aimed at this random chick when u, his s/o, was literally right there? dang u probably confronted him about it and just kicked him out right on the spot.

georgenotfound: george probably just hooked up with some other girl while he was drunk and u prolly came home to her still being in the bed and u left a note and headed out to stay with ur friend.

sapnap: ngl u probably only found out he was cheating on u bc he doesn't know how to lock doors💀 so u probably just walked in on the gawk gawk 3000 and just straight up dipped

badboyhalo: u would never have expected this, especially from him, but when u found out about him spending time with another girl in his hometown, u flew over there to find out what was up. u ended up catching this girl coming over to his house and trying to engage with him romantically and u broke it off then and there.