intro~

uhm so like i said this is my first ever wattpad story, so I apologize if I have any spelling errors or if I'm not descriptive enough :d

As you can tell this is just a introduction to all the characters including you're background and everything else you need to know for this story! (btw the picture above is what i think reader-chan would look like, but of course you can easily adjust that to your own preferences!! :0)

edit: You have at least ONE real friend but you'll find out later who it is ;)

(shit I don't even know how to start this omg)

You were always quiet in school, you didn't like the attention and barely even spoke a word throughout your high school days. Many people tried to approach you, but you never spoke since you didn't even bother wanting to try to have friends. You always thought having friends was useless, and tiresome. People even thought you were mute at one point when you started attending your new school. But you weren't JUST one simple girl, you were incredibly intelligent and incredibly beautiful, despite how quiet you are in school, your (E/C) eyes were beautiful and charming enough to even seduce a man if you really tried. You always wore baggy clothes but if you had to be honest you were really pretty, and your figure was incredibly beautiful, if you added the slightest of makeup, you'll look even better. You always wore your hair into a bun, never letting it down since the H/L of your hair always bothered you. Since you didn't really think it mattered you didn't put much effort into that.

One thing you absolutely didn't understand was why the girls in your school were always fawning over 3 different boys that they didn't even pay the slightest attention too! i mean, one of them way reallyyy flirty and had red/magenta colored hair and those hips were practically a dolls!! he also probably banged half of the girls in the school. You for one, couldn't care less about them but you gotta admit they were pretty handsome if you had to be honest. His name was Hisoka Morrow, if you remembered correctly.

The other one was a bit flirty but overall he was a true gentleman, his name was Chrollo Lucilfer...his deep gray eyes always caught your attention you felt like you can get lost in them. His hair was either slicked back or was hanging down naturally with a headband on his forehead, which was fairly attractive. Every time any girls compliment him he either chuckles and smiles at them, thanking them as well and carrying on with his day. It was way better than Hisoka, unlike Chrollo, Hisoka always gave them his number so they can later meet up once school was over.

You always found that a bit disgusting of how girls can easily give up their body for a guy if he was attractive, but you never really thought much about it. The last one was one you were a bit friendly with, his name was Illumi Zoldyck, he came from a really rich and well-known family which was another reason for girls to be attracted to him including Chrollo, but his long silky hair and expressionless face was one you could never forget, not because he was attractive but because he saved you from getting sexually assaulted on the train. It was seriously cramped that day and thank the heavens that Illumi was next to you, if not you couldn't even imagine what would've happened to you. You thanked him of course and ever since that day you could never forget his face. He was kind of similar to you in some ways.

You were both quiet and didnt have any friends, but he for one attracted a lot of attention and if you befriended him, then all the girls would start envying you and resort to things that you would not want FOR SURE. When girls complimented him he didn't say a word, not even a nod or a slight smile, he simply just ignored them. You would've expected them to be butt hurt and not try to approach him again but surprisingly they just squealed and started bragging to their friends.

A/N

okay I think that's enough for the introduction honestly, ( i might edit this in the future idk it all depends :/ ) but I will post the first chapter tomorrow !