Meet up~

A few minutes had gone by after Hisoka texted the others to come visit you here. Your mother had knocked on the door asking 'what was the loud noise' and you nonchalantly played it off as 'I slipped and fell' not bothering to open the door because Hisoka was still in your room.

Soon enough it was just You and Hisoka in the house. Alone.

"When do you plan on leaving, Hisoka." you asked still scrolling through Instagram. "Hmm~ not for now at least♡" You sighed.

You didn't really plan on having Hisoka for a long time, just a couple minutes, maybe even seconds depending on what could've happened. You noticed your parents had left after your mother asked if you were okay in there and went to the kitchen to see if they left a note.

"We'll be back in 2 hours or so, we went to visit one of our close friends! You should visit them as well.

Love, Mom"

A/N: okay but like.. idk this how i would just imagine your parents to look like, BUT OFC YOU DONT HAVE TO LIKE IT OSMSMSNAN and easily.. just leave it up to your imagination if you wanna create new parents, and sorry if i'm offending anyone saying this i know people get offended easily these days sadly. CREDIT TO ARTIST OFC OMG. Ight let's continue.

 Ight let's continue

"Hah 'love' my ass" You scoffed

"Hah 'love' my ass" You scoffed. You might as well give your mother "Actress of the year" award of how great she is at acting. One seconds she's all lovey-dovey, sweet, and in the other she's all scaring, intimidating, and controlling.

You sighed and pushed away those unnecessary thoughts. 'She's not worth my time thinking of.'

As you headed back upstairs you heard a sudden 'Knock Knock' on the door. 'Had they left something here?' You turned around and gripped the railing walking a few steps down and straight towards the door.

You opened the door without hesitation, not opening your eyes. "Did you forget something?" You asked, still not opening your eyes and turning right back around towards the stairs.

"What would we forget?"

A calm, soothing voice has spoke, almost angelic in this situation.

You stopped in your tracks, turning around slowly and looking at the two tall figures. "...Chrollo? and..Illumi?!"