Misunderstandings~

AUTHOR POV

It was finally the end of the day, and you started walking out of school. You then feel a light tap on your shoulder and turn around and look up a bit. "Oh Illumi." "We're going to your place right?" "Oh yeah, sorry i totally forgot" you smile nervously. "Well then, lead the way" You nod and start walking more towards the school gates, Illumi following behind.

Meanwhile, a pair of golden eyes was watching from the distance

~

You sigh as you start unlocking the door, Illumi still being behind you. Illumi was tall, and that was for a fact, but you weren't short, nor TOO tall at the same time. So it was a normal height difference between you two.

You enter the house and start taking off your shoes, placing them on the side, including Illumi. You then noticing there were another pair of shoes, which you didn't recognize. 'Ohh he must be here already then' "Who's shoes are these?" Illumi asked, you start humming and ignore his question taking a few steps in you turn your head into the kitchen and see Kurapika.

He was cooking something which you didn't recognize, and he had an apron on which said "Best Cook" with only boxers on. Kurapika was your childhood friend.

You guys didn't talk much now, but you were inseparable back then. He moved to a different state which made you guys lose contact with each other, but one day he randomly showed up when you were least expecting him.

Now he just randomly shows up from time to time, of course letting you know now unlike before.

"At least where some proper clothes if your gonna be here for awhile"

"Oh my apologies, i didn't think you'll be here too early so i made myself at home. Also, who's that person?" Oh shoot. You literally forgot Illumi even existed. You turned to look up at him and he looked a bit surprised as to why a man with only boxers and a apron is in your house, with a woman. ALONE.

"This is Kurapika"

"You have a boyfriend?"

Kurapika chuckled a bit. You on the other hand got flustered of what he said. Kurapika was handsome, something you couldn't deny, and something you also said when he came back 2 years ago. You tried your best to ignore it, as Illumi eyed you. You decided to grab some water from the fridge and gulped it down before answering Illumi, Illumi followed right behind you.

"Shut up Illumi, he's not my boyfriend. He's a good friend of mines"you said after you gulped down your water

"I'm Kurapika, nice to meet you. My sincerest apologies that this had to be your first impression of me."

"It's fine, it's happens."

They shake hands and you quickly threw your book bag onto the couch and ran upstairs to shower.

"Where is she going?"

"To shower of course"

"Right."

~~~

You walked down the stairs with a towel on your H/C hair with a big oversized shirt and short pants. Not too short though. You still had guest so that'll be way too inappropriate. You turned to the living room and saw Illumi already working on the project.

"So what are we gonna do with this project now?"

"What type of question is that?" Illumi spoke in his mono-tone. You sighed and sat down in front of him, meanwhile Kurapika was on his laptop eating whatever he made for himself.