"Friends"~

(My bad i didn't do neither of their POV'S in last chapter 😅, i was too lazy and i wrote a lot for Y/n's pov! I'll probably try to do them in the upcoming chapters!!)

"Why did you pick this book exactly, hmm?" you question.

"Hmm, I guess I found it quite interesting among the Romance section"

"Makes sense." You say as you get up handing the book to Chrollo, slightly bending down. "You can read it fir the meantime. I'm gonna just...i dunno, stare at the sky i guess" You chuckled softly as you see him nod and smile gently, with that charming smile of his.

"Y/n, if you don't mind may i ask you a question?"

"Sure i guess." You hum as you stare off to space.

"What type of relationship do you have with Hisoka" He sounded so calm saying that, not even making the slightest of eye-contact with me, something You wasn't surprised about. It's not like it bothered you but it was just so random.

"Nothing really, he's just a weirdo, like i saiddd a 'man-whore' who gets so damn HORNY that he try's to bother other girls." You sighed. Chrollo kept reading the book, not making the slightest of eye contact but nodded at what were saying.

"What for?"

"Nothing really, i was just curious as some people may say."

"Makes sense."

Chrollo sighs as he gets up from the floor takes a few step to you. Chrollo handed his hand out to you, making you raise an eyebrow. "Would you like to become friends with me, Y/n" You widen your eyes at what he said. Sure he was nice and all and overall he was quite the gentleman, but you seriously didn't need to cause any more problems which made you decline his offer of course.

"Sorry Chrollo, your a good person overall but i don't want to cause any more problems for you, or me."

Chrollo cocked his head to the side, eyes looking you up and down taking his time to answer. "Elaborate for me on that, please." He let out a small smirk and quickly stopped hid it.

You sighed and turned away from him, both hands together and walked away slowly taking your time to answer.

"I don't make much appearance at school don't i?"

"Not exactly..."

"If i suddenly showed up out of no where, making an appearance as your 'friend', don't you think the girls who are after you, become full with jealousy and envy until those feelings start consuming them till the point they'll purposely make the 'friend' suffer, ONLY..." You pause for a second, thinking whether you should tell him. You turn around, making eye contact. "Because they're after you..."

Chrollo closes his eyes as he start walking towards you.

'I hope he'll back down...'

He swiftly grabs your hand, and lightly presses it over his lips and looks up at you. "I, Chrollo Lucilfer, can promise that, everything you said, will gladly not happen." He smirks and lets go of your hands.

You blush lightly as you make eye contact with him. His deep grey-colored eyes stared at you, seemly as he was staring at your soul. You felt chills up your spine as you broke eye contact with him.

"I-I'll think...about it." you mumble, looking down at the ground as you hear the bell ring. 'Thank the lord!' You quickly run towards the exit and feel someone pull you back, lightly unlike earlier. "Your number..?" He hands you his phone.

"Crap, m-my bad..." you blush and quickly type in you're number, and open the door to enter the school. "What about mines?" He raised an eyebrow. "Just call me once schools over! I'll register it in once you do!" you quickly yell as you run down the stairs, grabbing onto the railing making sure you don't fall.