2• Casual Conversations

SQM

I woke up this morning to my phone ringing.

"Stella," I muttered into the phone, the haze still evident in my voice.

"Stella, you're still sleeping? It's 10 in the morning! Wake up! You have a Live Interview today at 1. Get the fuck up and get ready," She barked into the phone and ended the call.

I got out of bed and got ready for the day. I wore my pair of skinny jeans and a flowing white top with floral prints on it. I did my makeup and my hair naturally before slipping on some trainers. I locked my penthouse and got into my car before driving to the building where my interview was held.

"Good afternoon! Today on our show we have an award winning actress and singer songwriter Ms. Stella Murphy!" The host, Riley, said.

"Thank you for having me, Riley," I said as I crossed my legs on the couch I was seated on.

"You're looking stunning as always," She commented.

"Thank you! So do you! I'm loving the dress by the way," I said.

"Thank you. You're very sweet. So you've got a second album! How does it feel?" She asked.

"A little overwhelming yeah. But otherwise it's absolutely mad, the response to the album. I wasn't expecting such a reaction to the album. It has been a little over a week and it has crossed a couple million views. I'm very glad with the reaction. Yeah," I said.

"So is there anything going on between you and Niall Horan?" She said, smirking.

"Oh no! We honestly don't know each other. To be fair, I'm just a huge one direction fan, so naturally I fangirl," I said causing the audience to laugh.

"And I guess I freaked out," I laughed.

"Right. Well people say you have some competition with-." I cut her off.

"Sorry but I just needed to make a point that in the music and movie industry we all do tend to have competition. I wouldn't be worried about it. So yes I may have competition with some artists but I would rather stay neutral rather than throw shade on these hypothetical artists. They worked just as much as I have on their album," I said.

"Ok. There was a rumour that you and your new movie's costar Tom Holland are dating. What are your views on that?" She asked.

"Where do you people hear all of this?" I laughed. "No, we aren't dating at all. We are good friends actually. We were the only Europeans working on that movie so we got along well."

"But what about these?" She asked showing some pictures of Tom and I which look as if I'm kissing him, which I'm not.

"Oh we weren't doing anything. I kissed him on his cheek. Angle plays a big role," I said.

"Alright. So when is the new movie coming out?" She asked.

"It is coming out a month from now, on August 17th! Go watch it!" I winked causing the audience to clap and laugh.

"Alright. We're done for today! Thank you for coming Stella," She said.

"Thank you for inviting me! It was lovely being here," I said.

After I came home my phone pinged with a message. Since mine was a verified account, my phone would notify me only if other verified accounts messaged me.

(Bold- Niall, Italics- Stella)

I'm sorry .

Why?

I saw the interview . I'm sorry .

Oh hush. It's alright.

But still . Maybe I shouldn't have tweeted those .