19• Merry Christmas

SQM

"Want to call the boys?" I asked and he nodded. We got on a face time with the other three.

"Ello!" Louis said once he picked up.

"Hey there!" Liam said.

"Hi! Oh my god!" Maya said.

"Hello love," Harry said.

"Wow ok. Hi guys. Hi Maya! Oh by the way, thanks for the boots. I love them," I told her.

"Oh my god. Umm oh my god!" She said causing all of us to laugh.

"You ok there love?" Liam asked.

"Liam that's Stella Murphy. Like THE Stella Murphy. Do you know how much I love her?" She whispered loudly.

"I am," I giggled.

"Liam you never told me your girlfriend was a fan! Hi! It's honestly so wonderful meeting you Maya!" I told her.

"You too Stella! You guys are together?" She asked me. Niall and I looked at each other before nodding.

"Merry Christmas guys! Once we're back in London please come to mine. We can have a New Years party," I laughed.

"I'm down," Louis and Harry shrugged.

"Maya calm down love," Liam said.

"She didn't even react like this when she met the boys," Liam said to the camera, laughing.

"That's because I've been a fan of hers since her third movie! Love the album by the way. And the new movie too," She said.

"Thank you! I worked hard on it. I'm glad you like them," I said.

"So Liam, Maya, you guys down?" I asked. Both of them nodded.

"Wonderful. Oh how's little Bear?" I asked Liam.

"Oh he's perfect. Just saw him today. Maya loves him," Liam said and Maya nodded.

"And Freddie?" Niall asked Louis.

"He's got such a cute American accent. Saw him a few days back and gave him his gifts. He's loving them," Louis said. Niall stood up and walked to the vanity in front of the bed to grab a brush to comb his hair.

"Harry... found anyone to spend New Years with?" I joked.

"Nope. I mean unless you're down for it, ex girlfriend," He said.

"Ehhh. I think I'll pass. Maybe next year, ex boyfriend," I laughed while Niall glared at me.

"Niall's glaring at you isn't he?" Liam asked.

"Uh duh," I giggled.

"Don't worry. I still love you," I told him. He cracked a smile and shook his head.

"Guys I'm going to grab some coffee! I'll be back!" Niall said before leaving the room.

"Anyway..." I started and we went into a full blown conversation. Niall came in after a few minutes with our coffee and we continued. After about another 10 minutes of random banter Liam spoke up.

"Oh look. I was texting Zayn and told him we're all on a video call and he said he'd like to join," He said.

"Oh add him in then. Haven't spoken to that lad in a while," Niall said.

"Hi there," Zayn said as him and Gigi lounged on what seems to be a couch.

"Hi bud," Niall said and waved.

"Hi. Hey. Stella right?" He asked.

"Mhmm. Zayn right?" I asked and smirked knowing full well who he was. He laughed and nodded.