Platform 9 3/4

Alexandria, Mrs. Weasley, Ginny, Percy, Fred and George, and Ron all arrived at King's cross Station. They rolled their trolleys towards the barrier between Platforms 9 and 10.

"Every year packed with Muggles, of course. Keep up."

As they walked Alexandria noticed a small boy her age with a trolley. And on top was a trunk and a snowy owl. He had bright green eyes and messy raven colored hair.

"Now, what's the platform number?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"Nine and three-quarters!" Ginny exclaimed. "Mum, can't I go..."

Mrs. Weasley looked down at her daughter. "You're not old enough, Ginny, now be quiet. All right, Percy, you go first."

Percy rolled his trolley and headed towards the barrier. A group of tourists came and blocked the view. When they cleared Percy had disappeared within the barrier.

"Fred, you next," Mrs. Weasley said.

"I'm not Fred, I'm George," Fred said, trying to mess with Mrs. Weasley. "Honestly, woman, you call yourself out mother? Can't you tell I'm George?"

"Sorry George, dear," Mrs. Weasley replied.

Fred moves towards the barrier. "Only joking, I am Fred." He ran towards the barrier with George following behind him.

"Excuse me?"

Alexandria turned around and saw the same boy pushing his trolley.

"Hello, dear," Mrs. Weasley said. "First time at Hogwarts? Ron and Alexandria are new too." She pointed towards Ron and Alexandria who were waiting with their trolleys.

"Yes" the boy replied. "The thing is — I don't know how to..."

"How to get onto the platform?" Mrs. Weasley asked kindly. The boy nodded.

"Not to worry. All you have to do is walk straight at the barrier between barriers 9 and 10. Don't stop and don't be scared you'll crash into it, that's important. Best to do it at a bit of a run if your nervous. Go on, go now before Ron."

"Er— okay," the boy replied.

He started to walked towards the barriers, he started going into a slight jog, then into a run. Moments later he disappeared from the view completely.

"All right, Ron, you next," Mrs Weasley, said turning to her youngest son.

Ron pushed his trolley and walked to the barrier. He broke into run and vanished.

"All right, Alexandria, hurry."

Alexandria pushed her trolley and started to walked towards the barrier than ran and she like her older cousins vanished. Once she made it though the barrier she saw a scarlet steam engine next to the platform. It was packed with people. She read a sign that read: Hogwarts Express. She turned and saw Ron waiting. She walked over to him and waited for Mrs. Weasley and Ginny. They came moments later and walked over.

"Where's Fred and George?" Mrs. Weasley.

"Probably already on the train," Ron replied.

"Fred? George? Are you there?" Mrs. Weasley called out.

"Coming, Mum."

Fred and George came out of the train and walked over. Mrs. Weasley pulled out her handkerchief.

"Ron, you've got something on your nose."

She pulled Ron towards and started to clean his nose.

"Mum— geroff," Ron said as he managed to wiggle free.

"Aaah, Ha sickle Ronnie got somefink on his nose?"

"Shut up," Ron mumbled.

"Where's Percy?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"He's coming now."

Then, Percy came walking into sight. He was already in his Hogwarts robes. On his chest was a red and gold badge with the letter P, his prefect badge.

"Can't stay long, Mother," he said. "I'm up front, the prefects have two compartments to themselves—"

He was interrupted before he could finish.

"Oh, are you a prefect, Percy? You should have said something, we had no idea."

"Hang on, I think I remember him saying something about— once—"

"Or twice—"

"A minute—"

"All summer—"

"Oh shut up," Percy said.

"How come Percy gets new robes, anyway?"

"Because he's a prefect. All right, dear, well, have a good term — send me an owl when you get there," Mrs. Weasley said, kissing Percy on the cheek.

She turned to Fred and George.

"Now, you two — this year, you behave yourselves. If I get one more owl telling me you've — you've blown up a toilet or —"

"Blown up a toilet? We've never blown up a toilet."

"Great idea though, thanks Mum."

"It's not funny. And look after Ron and Alexandria."

"Don't worry, ickle Ronniekins and sweet Ria are safe with us."

"Shut up," Ron said.

"Hey, Mum, guess what? Guess who we just met on the train?"

"You know the black-haired boy who was near in the station? Know who he is?"

"Who?"

"Harry Potter!"

"Oh, Mum, can I go on the train and see him, Mum, oh please..."

"You've already seen him, Ginny, and the poor boy isn't something you goggle at in a zoo. Is he really Fred? How do you know?" Mrs. Weasley asked, taking a glance at Alexandria.

"Asked him. Saw his scar. It's really there — like lightning."

"Poor dear — no wonder he was alone, I wondered. He was ever so polite when he asked how to get onto the platform."

"Never mind that, do you think he remember what You-Know-Who looks like?"

Mrs. Weasley became very stern. "I forbid you to ask him, Fred. No, don't you dare. As though he needs reminding on his first day of school."

"All right, keep your hair on."

The whistle blew.

"Hurry up!" Mrs. Weasley.

Alexandria along with the three boys clambered onto the train. They all leaned out for Mrs. Weasley to kiss them goodbye. Ginny looked like she was about to cry.

"Don't, Ginny, we'll send you loads of owls."

"We'll send you a Hogwarts toilet seat."

"George!" Mrs. Weasley scolded.

"Only joking, Mum."

The train started to move. They were off to Hogwarts.