Harry Potter and Hermione Granger

Ron and Alexandria walked from compartment trying to find a empty one. They came across one with the raven haired-boy who Fred and George claimed to be Harry Potter.

"Anyone sitting here?" Ron asked point to a seat that was across from him.

"Everywhere is full," Alexandria chimed in.

The boy shook his head. Ron sat down across from him, Alexandria sat down next to him. Ron glanced at the boy then quickly looked out the window. Alexandria pulled out a book from her bag and opened it. She pulled out a gold chain that had a small gold key hanging of it. She put it around her neck and sat with her back to the wall and started reading.

"Hey Ron, Ria."

Fred and George were back.

"Listen, we're going down the middle of the train — Lee Jordan's got a giant tarantula down there."

"Right," Ron mumbled.

"Harry? Did we introduced ourselves? Fred and George Weasley. And this is Ron, our brother and our cousin Alexandria. See you later, then."

"Bye," Harry and Ron replied.

"Bye Forge, Gred," Alexandria replied not taking her eyes off her book.

The twins slid out of the compartment as the door shut behind them.

"Are you really Harry Potter?" Ron blurted out.

"Ronald!" Alexandria exclaimed putting down her book.

To her surprise, the boy just nodded.

"Oh — well, I thought it might be on of Fred and George's jokes," Ron continue, ignoring Alexandria. "And have you really got — you know..."

"Ron," Alexandria hissed.

Ron again ignored her as he pointed to Harry's forehead. Harry pulled back his bangs to show a scar that was shaped like a lightning bolt.

"So that's where You-Know-Who —?"

"For Merlin's sake, Ron!" Alexandria mumbled under breath . She put her hand on her forehead.

"Yes, but I can't remember it."

"Nothing?" Ron said.

Alexandria gritted her teeth, she was seconds away from hitting Ron with her book.

"Well — I remember a lot of green light, but nothing else."

"Wow," Ron replied. He stared at Harry then he realized what he was doing then turn to Alexandria.

"What?"

"Nothing, Ronald," she mumbled going back to her book.

Ron shrugged then he looked out the window.

"Are all your family wizards?" Harry asked.

"Er— yes, I think so. I think Mum's got a second cousin who's an accountant, but we never talk about him."

"What about you, Alexandria?"

Alexandria looked up and saw Harry staring at her.

"What?"

"What about your family?"

"Oh, well my mum comes from a pure-blood family, as for my father..." she paused and took a moment "Well, I never knew him, so I don't quite know..."

Harry's eyes widened. "I'm sorry for bringing that up... I didn't —"

"It's all right, you were just curious."